NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2018
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
Guys, I have a question...
I read in a different forum that the CIC can request medicals to be re-done once it's 3 months or less from its expiration date. How true is that? I know a lot of you have been requested to re-do it, so I was wondering what the timelines were. Cause as far as I know, given our AORs, we should all be close to reaching that point, and 3 months prior to expiration seems like a bit of an exaggeration to me.

I'm exactly at that point today (3 months till my medicals expire), and there's still no sign of movement in my application. I'm super worried they'll end up asking me to re-do it and then there goes another 1,000 dollars nearly (it's me plus my fiancé, the first time we spent U$ 800).

Also, I've read that some people get it extended. Does the officer just decide to extend it or do you have to request it somehow?

Thanks in advance!!!
As far as I can tell, the officer will decide. My medical exam is valid for another 2 months only and I agree that's it's pretty expensive to re-take it, but unfortunately this is another case of "all we can do is wait"...

Congrats, @Dreamer2017 and @Upasana !

Ven_sus

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
hey, I did not update the tracker.
I remember last time when this tracker link was updated here, I replied I use this site from work and the link for tracker is not opening. I had requested for someone to update the tracker for me instead, and I believe the same person updated it today! :):):)
You both are welcome :)
Its me, who has been updating the tracker, it will give hope to others so I fish for all PPRs and go back to the tracker and update it everyday :)

Ven_sus

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Hi All,

1 day delayed, it was crazy yesterday, so apologies.

We woke up to RFV email Wednesday morning. Had received it at 3.16 AM IST. Our passports have been submitted and on its way to Delhi.
Timeline and Details below:

AOR - Nov 14, FSW - O, two applicants.
CRS 467, NOC 2132 (Mechanical Engineer)
ADR for Use of Rep form - Dec 15, Although we chose "No Rep" and our PR form didn't have any place to upload a rep form, we were still sent this form
Medical Passed - Dec 19
Silence until May 14 when our 6 months was over.

We called them 3 times so far.
1st Call - May 10th to let them know we are about to complete 6 months and there has been no update - was informed everything in progress, they will send a reminder and to call back in july.
2nd Call - May 17th, was informed they received a response for the reminder sent, and officer confirmed that nothing has started and that we should wait. Again, call back in july.
3rd Call - July 2nd, agent confirmed that first reminder was lost, no one looked at it but this time he will send through some support team, call back in August.

1st email to Ralph in June - No useful info
2nd email to Ralph in July - Received info that eligibility needs review
Email to CPC Ottawa - Review Required
Webform - Review in progress
So we applied for GCMS notes on July 20th

No ghost update ever, profile always showed BG has not been started, even my ADR still showed/shows "we are reviewing your additional documents sent" since Dec 20th 2018!
So ideally, our BG was changed to "In progress" between 6PM IST Tuesday to 3.16 AM IST Wednesday and they issued RFV within that 8-9hr.

kamy18

Star Member
May 15, 2018
There could be three possibilities
1. He is away and did not get time to login to the forum.
2. He got the visa but does not want to tell anyone about it now or never or until he lands in Canada or maybe sometime after.
3. Visa refused- Everyone's nightmare hopefully that is not the case
Hope second one is true

Pooh23

Feb 22, 2019
Hi All,

1 day delayed, it was crazy yesterday, so apologies.

We woke up to RFV email Wednesday morning. Had received it at 3.16 AM IST. Our passports have been submitted and on its way to Delhi.
Timeline and Details below:

AOR - Nov 14, FSW - O, two applicants.
CRS 467, NOC 2132 (Mechanical Engineer)
ADR for Use of Rep form - Dec 15, Although we chose "No Rep" and our PR form didn't have any place to upload a rep form, we were still sent this form
Medical Passed - Dec 19
Silence until May 14 when our 6 months was over.

We called them 3 times so far.
1st Call - May 10th to let them know we are about to complete 6 months and there has been no update - was informed everything in progress, they will send a reminder and to call back in july.
2nd Call - May 17th, was informed they received a response for the reminder sent, and officer confirmed that nothing has started and that we should wait. Again, call back in july.
3rd Call - July 2nd, agent confirmed that first reminder was lost, no one looked at it but this time he will send through some support team, call back in August.

1st email to Ralph in June - No useful info
2nd email to Ralph in July - Received info that eligibility needs review
Email to CPC Ottawa - Review Required
Webform - Review in progress
So we applied for GCMS notes on July 20th

No ghost update ever, profile always showed BG has not been started, even my ADR still showed/shows "we are reviewing your additional documents sent" since Dec 20th 2018!
So ideally, our BG was changed to "In progress" between 6PM IST Tuesday to 3.16 AM IST Wednesday and they issued RFV within that 8-9hr.
Congratulations. You submitted passport where? As you mentioned it is on its way to delhi

MKRaja

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
PPR - you see the humour after the long struggle is done! At least I want to.

Posting not on behalf of a friend or his friend or my neighbour or his neighbour or my uncle’s aunt.

I would like to thank myself on this occasion.

Timelines:

WES: PA(wife) - completed in July 2018. Two or more degrees. Getting transcripts from IGNOU took forever. My WES was easier - Degree - Bangalore University.

IELTS - SIGH! I cleared first attempt - LRWS - 8.5/8/7/8. Spouse got stuck either in writing or speaking but after multiple attempts for 4 painful months she finally got the magic score - 8777.

While she wasn’t clearing IELTS our agent (kindly don’t ask their name etc) offered a job offer which would increase our points. We didn’t know if she would get the magic score so we took it without looking at any documents but before ITA we got the magic score. Anyway we thought we had now 50 points extra for job offer too - such fools were we!

CRS as per agent - 493. What we actually had - 443. Draw was 442 on 30th October.

Submitted all our documents to our agent.

ITA - 30 October 2018
AOR - 13 November 2018(PA’s very happy birthday falls on children’s day - 14 November)
Medicals cleared - 13 December 2018

FSWO INDIA - file was at Ottawa all along.

After that cic probably got a little upset and gave us the silent treatment. We tried so hard, sang songs - even from the 70’s, cracked jokes, called, made promises, said sorry, but all we got back was just silence.

And while we expected our Golden e mail fully diamond studded within 3 months, just like that 6 months passed.

I left my business mean while, my wife left her job - imagine the fun at home - two frustrated jobless people at each other all the time - such fun times, will miss it! SIGH SIGH!

7 months passed, cic still very quiet. Another problem - should we start our son’s school this year or not - fireworks at home regarding this decision - finally the PA won - kept him at school.

Asked my agent to order gcms - they refused. I did it on my own. Got it in June after 35 days. SHOCK - just like HAvells! No job offer!! And employment under review - file review required. So happy danced again.

Fired agent - hijacked my account. Thanks to this group - learnt how to do that.

Send a 46 page dossier as webform explaining her employment and also another one explaining a previous visa refusal that we had (USA) but had not mentioned - why? Cause our agent said not required.

Now we were prepared to sing and dance for 3 more months at least.

But all our singing and dancing didn’t go unnoticed by cic. A ghost danced with us on 18 July! Within 40 days file got approved and we received our PPR this morning (Tuesday, July 23) at 4.30 am ist.

We actually had to sing and dance a lot more but not mentioning it here, especially with our agent. Advice - don’t visit the agent’s disco. Dance on your own at home- it’s easy - you can do it.

So today we plan to dance our way to VFS.

Dancing for more than a year was exhausting, tiring , frustrating and the uncertainty was killing.

I understand the pain of all of you who are still dancing and singing, may it end soon.

Any dances classes/tips required by any of you, feel free to contact.

Please excuse my humour - but we needed it after all that.

Sorry and thank you.

Smriti Sethi

Jun 28, 2018
After 30 mins of wait spoke to an agent yesterday:

Eligibility: RR
Background Check: Not Started
Criminality: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Med: Passed (9th Jan 2019)
AOR: 30th Nov 2018

I am about to complete 8 months but still in IP1 don't know whats going on with my file, Recently ordered notes from ATIP. Again I have to wait 30 working days (LETS HOPE) to actually know WHY my eligibility is in RR???
I am also AOR 30 nov, for me nothing has started not even eligibility met. I dont know whats happening.