+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
My AoR date is December 29. I also got the similar back to back ADRs in the first week of June. First one for travel history. I submitted it on the same day and the very next day I got the second ADR for my CV, Schedule A and Student Supplementary Information form. There is no further action on the file and status of ADRs is Not Applicable at this point of time. As per the reply from Ralph's mail, my security and criminality have not started yet and eligibility is met.
I too sent an email to Ralph..... Got the same reply what agent told me on call....... No update after 4/06 .

yankyridzz

May 3, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-12-2018
I too sent an email to Ralph..... Got the same reply what agent told me on call....... No update after 4/06 .
However, the difference was that during my last two calls to IRCC, I was told that background checks are in process and the agent has not updated my application yet.

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
However, the difference was that during my last two calls to IRCC, I was told that background checks are in process and the agent has not updated my application yet.
I also called on Wednesday....... The agent said..... Wait is the only thing..... Can't do anything about it

Sunshine1010

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Been reading your posts. We are 12th Dec AOR. London Visa office.

Just as with all of you, we received a generic msg saying "your file is in a queue awaiting review by an officer". God knows what review this is.

Ralph informed us that eligibility/security not started. 219 days now.

I'm not sure who parks the files whilst others get processed. Completely agree with the petition. But for us, calling IRCC is pointless as they say once the files leaves the country they can not access it.

Just great to leave a very stressed applicant in the dark. Very disappointed by the system. Its the lack of communication which is the most frustrating. If there are questions then please do ask, don't just leave us stranded.

Emma 2019

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Tunisia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-01-2019
AOR Received.
06-02-2019
Been reading your posts. We are 12th Dec AOR. London Visa office.

Just as with all of you, we received a generic msg saying "your file is in a queue awaiting review by an officer". God knows what review this is.

Ralph informed us that eligibility/security not started. 219 days now.

I'm not sure who parks the files whilst others get processed. Completely agree with the petition. But for us, calling IRCC is pointless as they say once the files leaves the country they can not access it.

Just great to leave a very stressed applicant in the dark. Very disappointed by the system. Its the lack of communication which is the most frustrating. If there are questions then please do ask, don't just leave us stranded.
Did you order your gcms notes?

Emma 2019

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Tunisia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-01-2019
AOR Received.
06-02-2019
I just realised that I forgot to list a trip in 2010. What should I so

ashikaverma13

Aug 19, 2018
Hi Guys,

My AOR is 1st Nov, 2018.
I got my MEP on 28th Nov. After that there hasn't been a single update on my file. 260+ days.
Ordered my first GCMS in March, said the documents were okay, 'eligibility seems to be met'. Background hasn't started yet. called 4-5 time, no useful information, just keep asking me to wait. I have ordered another GCMS but haven't received them.
I wanted to know if it is unusual to not have been started with the background check even after almost 9 months of AOR?