+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

MKRaja

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
I got a ghost update yesterday after 248 days AOR - Nov 13 AOR - eligibility - employment was under RR since last few months and had sent additional docs proactively.

Getting this ghost update is a good sign of ppr nearby? I thought I’d get the golden e mail today, but nothing.

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
I got a ghost update yesterday after 248 days AOR - Nov 13 AOR - eligibility - employment was under RR since last few months and had sent additional docs proactively.

Getting this ghost update is a good sign of ppr nearby? I thought I’d get the golden e mail today, but nothing.
Call CIC tomorrow and ask what the update was for. They will tell you.

Novich

Nov 27, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-11-2018
If this was for all express entry programs you'd get a lot more signatures than just PNP :)
Lol i am a FSW-O. Initially i had reservations on why it's PNP only then I thought maybe we all benefit and decided why not sign and support fellow applicants.

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019

Hello,

This is a positive news. I hope you get it soon.
Since when was your file RR and when did u send the additional docs. proactively?
Aor 28th Nov, RR post 6 months, from 8th June 2019.
Ordered notes on 20th June and still waiting.

Just wanted to understand from you the timeframe from RR to ghost update.

Reactions: djangoboy

MKRaja

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
Hello,

This is a positive news. I hope you get it soon.
Since when was your file RR and when did u send the additional docs. proactively?
Aor 28th Nov, RR post 6 months, from 8th June 2019.
Ordered notes on 20th June and still waiting.

Just wanted to understand from you the timeframe from RR to ghost update.
Hi,

I knew our file was under review since last 2.5 months. Got gcms on 19 June and got to know employment has RR. Immediately collected documents and within 3 days submitted webform. Got ghost update day before yesterday and nothing since then.

Hope it helps.

ruchikathakur16

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • December 5, 2018 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
AOR Nov 04,2018...It's 255 days and my application looks like this. I am not into PNP but express entry queue..Tried asking status through web form but got same generic replies like "your documents needs additional verification".. Have ordered notes on June 27..anything I should do apart from keeping patience?

Reactions: Prabha22

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • December 5, 2018 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
AOR Nov 04,2018...It's 255 days and my application looks like this. I am not into PNP but express entry queue..Tried asking status through web form but got same generic replies like "your documents needs additional verification".. Have ordered notes on June 27..anything I should do apart from keeping patience?
Even I am aor 4th Nov 2018 . Nothing we can do expect waiting

Reactions: Prabha22

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Hi,

I knew our file was under review since last 2.5 months. Got gcms on 19 June and got to know employment has RR. Immediately collected documents and within 3 days submitted webform. Got ghost update day before yesterday and nothing since then.

Hope it helps.
Hi Raja. so it roughly took 1 month for the officer to look up on the addtional documents you have provided and you got a ghost update after that.

Your response will be helpful to us and thanks?