+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

greenboymx

Star Member
Feb 10, 2018
Did you try calling them?
I honestly don’t see the point in calling the call center. The GCMs notes don’t show any flag or review required and I haven’t got any ADR. Plus, most users here report that the information they get from call center agents is scarce and, on so many occasions, it’s also misleading. They don’t even have the power to trigger some action on the case or to speed up the process. Why wait 50 minutes on the line then? It’s pointless.

Last edited:

zafontana

Star Member
Apr 22, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2018
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
Has anyone with eligibility recommended pass ever got rejected?

H0peAndFa1th

Jun 19, 2017
Just an update.
I ordered GCMS notes on Sunday
Today I got an email from CIC which is kind of odd :
"
Good day,
Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.
Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Regards,"

So my application hasn't even been viewed after more than 8 months ?
so basically they don't want us to bugggg them ? they want to work on their snail pace.

Reactions: Maziar

Navi0007

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hi everyone. Just got my gcms notes . I have BC PNP approval. But in the notes eligibility under review due to my 5 years work experience of india.my NOC is 1221 and in India I have also the experience in same Noc. But according to case analyst my NOC should be o110 . I worked in operations department in India and the same is here. What documents I upload for clarification. Please help..

manjot 2195

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
Hi everyone. Just got my gcms notes . I have BC PNP approval. But in the notes eligibility under review due to my 5 years work experience of india.my NOC is 1221 and in India I have also the experience in same Noc. But according to case analyst my NOC should be o110 . I worked in operations department in India and the same is here. What documents I upload for clarification. Please help..[/
Hi everyone. Just got my gcms notes . I have BC PNP approval. But in the notes eligibility under review due to my 5 years work experience of india.my NOC is 1221 and in India I have also the experience in same Noc. But according to case analyst my NOC should be o110 . I worked in operations department in India and the same is here. What documents I upload for clarification. Please help..
All depend upon on your job duties and title of job that were mentioned on your job letter ,

as per my knowledge , 1221 are administrative officers