+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Mona sedhra

Jun 19, 2019
Hi,
Can anyone please tell me that how i can call at IRCC from India as my agent said we cannot call from India, only applicants from Canada can call them. And what Do they ask if call them ? Please reply . I’ve asked this question for 3-4 times but nobody replied to my thread.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hi,
Can anyone please tell me that how i can call at IRCC from India as my agent said we cannot call from India, only applicants from Canada can call them. And what Do they ask if call them ? Please reply . I’ve asked this question for 3-4 times but nobody replied to my thread.
Follow the instructions in @derkdsou signature. You can call from anywhere don’t believe your consultant/agent.

Reactions: derkdsou

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Hi,
U can definitely call then directly . Keep ur personal info ready as they ask u for it...... Just following Ivr ......and u will get through

Ven_sus

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Finally I have recieved the golden email!!

AOR - Nov 18th
Medical - Dec 21
PPR - July 2nd
NOC - 2171
Central Intake Office
Edmonton
Score - 445

Thank you all!!
Congratulations!!! Looks like all of us are moving.

Ven_sus

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Is the number toll free?
Yes it is. We use Talkatone app. Faster and no issue with call drops. Need to have good internet and call at 8am in the morning Ottawa time( if that's your center).

greenboymx

Star Member
Feb 10, 2018
Hi guys,

I got my PPR!

After 180 days of PNP (SK) + 225 days of EE. Waiting almost 14 months!

1 ADR in May
1 Ghost last week
VO - Toronto (Etobicoke)
Inland
Skilled worker stream
1 dependant
Not really a “complex” file. Some years in the USA and Canada - probably additional checks for that delayed the application.

My impressions: calling and sending web forms did not help at all.

Thanks for all the help! I hope you guys hang in there and receive your PPR soon!
Congratulations!!

Maziar

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
Just an update.
I ordered GCMS notes on Sunday
Today I got an email from CIC which is kind of odd :
"
Good day,
Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.
Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Regards,"

So my application hasn't even been viewed after more than 8 months ?