Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20 -11- 2018
Med's Request
30-08-2019
Med's Done....
05-09-2019
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Anyone got this reply?

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
I know ppl with Nov 1st AOR has already completed 8 months and stepped into 9th month - but does anyone know cases that crossed 9.5 months? Or 10-11 months?
Were these regular untouched cases (no update after MEP) or cases with Review Required, ADRs etc?

I know folks are waiting from July, August of last year - but is there any specific reason for delay?
I am AOR 9th Sept. Eligibility and security not started until now.

No case analyst notes in gcms except R10.

Shirish09

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Guys whatever I am writing is as per my personal experience with IRCC.
web form escalation is a myth, it won’t solve your problem as you will get the generic reply only. In my case also when I raised webform on 13th May , I got a same generic reply. In fact requesting the agent to escalate the case also did not help me at all as I did not get any confirmation email on the same apart from a verbal confirmation from the agent that ‘Yes I have escalated your case’. After this I have re-escalated my case via web forms 2 more times but all in vain due to the generic reply from ‘donotreply’ email I’d of ircc which is a generic system generated email.
However when I reescalated the same on 20th June over the call, the VERY VERY VERY amazing agent did actually escalated it this time as I got a reply from Ottawa centre from one of the officers (probably the one handling my case) from his official id that the case is pending for review by officer. Also the email had a trail mail where the agent wrote clearly to the officer that “Applicant escalated the case and the due date is passed”.
If on 13th May, the case was really escalated by the previous agent then the similar kind of email should have arrived but it didn’t.
So on 21st June I got this email from the officer and on 26th June I got my first and the only ghost update. on 27th morning 3 AM I got the RFV email.
Moral of the story: web form is a 100 useless mode of escalation. And agent also put a typical remark which is of no use till the time he/she specifically writes to officer about our case and you get a reply (not from the generic I’d).
Again highliting that this is my personal experience as per my case.
I can feel the frustration as I was a part of this TILL 27th June . Hence ready to suggest or help if I can. Ping me personally for more info if required

Ven_sus

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
web form escalation is a myth, it won’t solve your problem as you will get the generic reply only. In my case also when I raised webform on 13th May , I got a same generic reply. In fact requesting the agent to escalate the case also did not help me at all as I did not get any confirmation email on the same apart from a verbal confirmation from the agent that ‘Yes I have escalated your case’. After this I have re-escalated my case via web forms 2 more times but all in vain due to the generic reply from ‘donotreply’ email I’d of ircc which is a generic system generated email.
However when I reescalated the same on 20th June over the call, the VERY VERY VERY amazing agent did actually escalated it this time as I got a reply from Ottawa centre from one of the officers (probably the one handling my case) from his official id that the case is pending for review by officer. Also the email had a trail mail where the agent wrote clearly to the officer that “Applicant escalated the case and the due date is passed”.
If on 13th May, the case was really escalated by the previous agent then the similar kind of email should have arrived but it didn’t.
So on 21st June I got this email from the officer and on 26th June I got my first and the only ghost update. on 27th morning 3 AM I got the RFV email.
Moral of the story: web form is a 100 useless mode of escalation. And agent also put a typical remark which is of no use till the time he/she specifically writes to officer about our case and you get a reply (not from the generic I’d).
I can feel the frustration as I was a part of this TILL 27th June . Hence ready to suggest or help if I can. Ping me personally for more info if required
Thank you for the detailed information.we were informed too that a reminder will be sent on may 10th, and in fact on a call on may 17th, it was informed officer got back and it's still in progress. But today, we were told officer never got back. And agent will be sending a reminder through support. This will go to officer directly and he has to respond within 30 days. So far we haven't got any email from officer .

Ven_sus

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
I am AOR 9th Sept. Eligibility and security not started until now.

No case analyst notes in gcms except R10.
R10 is? And what are the agents saying on call? Jus pending for so long?
Did you apply through consultant or on own?

Ven_sus

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Anyone got this reply?
Well every one in this forum get this reply at least 3-5 times. It's jus an automated generic reply. Useless.

Ven_sus

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Hi guys,

I got my PPR!

After 180 days of PNP (SK) + 225 days of EE. Waiting almost 14 months!

1 ADR in May
1 Ghost last week
VO - Toronto (Etobicoke)
Inland
Skilled worker stream
1 dependant
Not really a “complex” file. Some years in the USA and Canada - probably additional checks for that delayed the application.

My impressions: calling and sending web forms did not help at all.

Thanks for all the help! I hope you guys hang in there and receive your PPR soon!
Yes!!! So good to hear this!! All the best.

Ven_sus

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Don’t such people get any particular reason from ircc..waiting more than 9 months is torturous:(
I know. I am jus trying to get some info. If we all don't land at least by sep, we have little chances of settling there, finding jobs etc before the bitter winter sets in. And if we are planning to travel by sep, then it's high time I start my notice period of 60 days in my company. So in dilema now. If I have to resign now and risk waiting even after Aug 30 and jobless ! Am completing 8 Months by July 14th. So even if it's 9 months, and I come to know something by Aug 15, I can look at revoking my resignation. We were considering buy out option before, buy came to know they want me to pay my full month salary as penalty. So I really can't wait till Aug end and then pay for two months and leave in September.

Mona sedhra

Jun 19, 2019
I can feel the frustration as I was a part of this TILL 27th June . Hence ready to suggest or help if I can. Ping me personally for more info if required[/QUOh
hi,
Can you please tell me how can we contact ircc other than webform from India as my agent said that we cannot call them from India, it is only for the applicants who are in Canada? Moreover what information do they ask for if we call them? Please reply

Shirish09

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Thank you for the detailed information.we were informed too that a reminder will be sent on may 10th, and in fact on a call on may 17th, it was informed officer got back and it's still in progress. But today, we were told officer never got back. And agent will be sending a reminder through support. This will go to officer directly and he has to respond within 30 days. So far we haven't got any email from officer .
If they really send any email to the officer, officer will revert from his official id to you

Ven_sus

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Update 7.2.2019 : Completed 7.5 months.
Nov 14 AOR. No update since MEP. Eligibility in progress and rest yet to start.

May 10th phone call - All good, and in progress. Will send reminder to officer.
May 17th call - Nothin in progress. Officer responded to reminder and confirmed that nothin have started. This is what the agent informed us. Though it was quick since it was jus 1 week since the agent sent reminder, we were grateful that officer responded. We were also asked to call in July.
July 2nd call - agent says he can't see any detail other than what we can also see online. BUT, he says officer never responded for first reminder. He isn't sure why, but confirmed officer never got back. Completely contracdicting the info we received before. He also said this time he will be sending reminder through Support team - difference being, a particular officer will be assigned to this and he will definitely get back. ETA - same 30 days! And also asking us to call only after 30 days if we don't get anything by that time.

Ven_sus

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
If they really send any email to the officer, officer will revert from his official id to you
Did they mention "support team" to you? Coz that's what they told us. This time he will be sending to support team and an officer will be assigned . And that the initial reminder is more like a general memo.