+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

pgpg

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
I want to submit the passports at VFS.. people who have already submitted passports can you let me know whether they take the old / expired passports too?? Or its just the current passport that they take? I'm submitting it from India.
I submitted passports to delhi VFS a couple of days ago. Customer Rep advised to send the old one also. I did.

Reactions: Sdk2317

varunlibra3

Jul 31, 2018
I got my COPR last week. I am planning to land in Toronto in mid-August from New Delhi, India. Before moving permanently to Canada, I want to visit Paris & Brussels for which I need to apply for Schengen visa. For this visa, I need to book tickets from Delhi > Paris, then Paris to Toronto. I need to show hotel bookings too. I need to declare funds too.
Would the France visa authorities have any problems in giving me a tourist visa?
When I land in Canada, will the visa officers have any problems that I am not coming from my home country?

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
I am from Jamaica and I currently live in Brandon manitoba. Where do you live, and what is your Nationality?
Oh then that's a different story since you're already in Canada. I'm from the Philippines currently living in the Middle East. It gets really frustrating as we are almost in our 8th month of waiting. I just hope and pray that we get our PPR within this month.

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
So I am back after my 15 day trip to find that there is no update in my account. Still stuck in IP1 with absolutely no updates. My AOR is Nov 04.

Anybody else left from first week of November?

I see that @SithLord has not replied since a while. Have you received the golden email? Other fellow unlucky applicants?

zafontana

Star Member
Apr 22, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2018
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
This week is our week?

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
So I am back after my 15 day trip to find that there is no update in my account. Still stuck in IP1 with absolutely no updates. My AOR is Nov 04.

Anybody else left from first week of November?

I see that @SithLord has not replied since a while. Have you received the golden email? Other fellow unlucky applicants?
Same aor here.....
Nov 4th

Prabha22

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22 oct 2018
Just spoke to an agent and said the same thing as last month. Eligibility MET, criminality PASSED, security NOT STARTED. The agent said the file was last worked on April and that too for the updated FD I had submitted. The due date was 20th June on file and said since no one has looked at it, she’ll send a reminder to the officer. 7 mnths tomorrow, only thing I can think of is ordering GCMS notes as of now. Background processing since Jan18.
Did the reminder thing work?

Prabha22

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22 oct 2018
PPR Alert!
Received the RFV email this morning..

Below is the timeline:
AOR :17TH NOVEMBER
MEP: 20TH DECEMBER
PPR: 28th JUNE
In IP1 till this morning, directly received PPR.. didn't move to IP2 stage. It is now showing we are processing your background check.

CRS: 466
NOC: 0601
FSW-O (India) -- 2

CALL #1: Mid April, was told that eligibility MET and nothing else started

May 17th -- 6 months completed, raised CSE on 22nd.. received generic reply on 29th may saying they have all the required information and application is in process..

CALL #2: MAY 29 -- was told eligibility MET, but nothing started yet, and also told information sharing is completed

Was thinking to give a call tonight as one month passed since the last call, but finally got the much awaited golden email this morning.

TOTAL DAYS FROM AOR TO PPR: 222

Feel free to ask any questions that you may have..
Did agent put a reminder on your file when you called last?
Did it work? Like, for me its more than 8 months and the wait seems like never ending

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
how much more wait ? :( 7 months, 210 days completed today, VO London, Nov 30 AOR, RR on Sibling residence proof (attached all docs via web form, received its acknowledgement as well 10 days ago), what is the latest processing trend, now what ? is there anybody who gives me HOPE :( ?