+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think IRCC is going to get busier trying to get as many immigrants as possible before the elections on October. This may impact "complex" files.
Its quite difficult to define what's complex, I'm about to complete 6 months in coming 7 days and my file hasn't been touched since mep on 8th feb and gcms shows me that last time it was touched in ottawa was 25th Feb for some PreVu verification, don't know what does that mean.

I have zero travel history, provided only indian pcc and same job exp in 1 company and work ex letters are on letter head with stamp and sign from my supervisor in addition to other related docs.

I don't consider my file as complex, only 1 pcc and still criminality is not started.

Reactions: SithLord

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Its quite difficult to define what's complex, I'm about to complete 6 months in coming 7 days and my file hasn't been touched since mep on 8th feb and gcms shows me that last time it was touched in ottawa was 25th Feb for some PreVu verification, don't know what does that mean.

I have zero travel history, provided only indian pcc and same job exp in 1 company and work ex letters are on letter head with stamp and sign from my supervisor in addition to other related docs.

I don't consider my file as complex, only 1 pcc and still criminality is not started.
Same here. Worked in the same company for 4 years and just have 1 travel history to UK. No visa refusals, no Middle East or military background. Yet my case is complex but I have noticed people with long travel history, work experience with multiple companies, visa refusals etc have gotten PPR within 6 months.

I seriously have no clue how they decide which cases are complex. So they find cases that have more documents easier to process than ones with less documents and it raises flags? Having more documents means more information :confused:

Reactions: love4immigration

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same here. Worked in the same company for 4 years and just have 1 travel history to UK. No visa refusals, no Middle East or military background. Yet my case is complex but I have noticed people with long travel history, work experience with multiple companies, visa refusals etc have gotten PPR within 6 months.

I seriously have no clue how they decide which cases are complex. So they find cases that have more documents easier to process than ones with less documents and it raises flags? Having more documents means more information :confused:
Bro, that is also not possible with my case. Yesterday only I was thinking that I have given too mny additional documents for work ex, that might have made it difficult to process :D

But I don't understand why did u get wes and employment adr's?

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
Hi Guys,

Can you imagine if you were that poor MP and people from all over the world are spamming you with emails about immigration?

Give that guy a break :)

Follow IRCCs channels and get GCMS notes unless its an emergency please.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Bro, that is also not possible with my case. Yesterday only I was thinking that I have given too mny additional documents for work ex, that might have made it difficult to process :D

But I don't understand why did u get wes and employment adr's?
There was some confusion with my WES summary. My WES summary didn't include my PG diploma and only showed Bachelor's. When I enquired this with WES they said they only mention highest credential in summary. So I left it there and submitted my application.

Then in April, I found a case where the guy got rejected because of WES summary not mentioning his second diploma. So I sent in my IQAS ECA which included my degree and PG certificate in summary. Because of this confusion I was asked for WES ADR for confirmation.

Now about the employment ADR I have no clue. Honestly, when I woke up that day and saw the email from CIC there was a message in account. I thought it was PPR, was shocked to see that ADR just 3 days before my completion date :( since then it's been hell.

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There was some confusion with my WES summary. My WES summary didn't include my PG diploma and only showed Bachelor's. When I enquired this with WES they said they only mention highest credential in summary. So I left it there and submitted my application.

Then in April, I found a case where the guy got rejected because of WES summary not mentioning his second diploma. So I sent in my IQAS ECA which included my degree and PG certificate in summary. Because of this confusion I was asked for WES ADR for confirmation.

Now about the employment ADR I have no clue. Honestly, when I woke up that day and saw the email from CIC there was a message in account. I thought it was PPR, was shocked to see that ADR just 3 days before my completion date :( since then it's been hell.
So they asked additional proofs for employment, you didn't submit it on letterhead or wat?

MKRaja

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
Guys need help

Aor nov 13

Received gcms notes today

Says “unable to confirm crs foreign work” and hence 50 points not added and file under review.

What documents can I submit to rectify this?

Planning to submit last 3 years random pay slips, bank statement showing salary credits every month for last 3 years and letter from HR head again confirming employment and contact details.

Is it enough?

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys need help

Aor nov 13

Says “unable to confirm crs foreign work” and hence 50 points not added and file under review.

Planning to submit last 3 years random pay slips, bank statement showing salary credits every month for last 3 years and letter from HR head again confirming employment and contact details.

Is it enough?
What documents did u submit initially?

MKRaja

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
What documents did u submit initially?
Submitted reference letter, last 3 months pay slips, last 3 years IT returns, letter from the HR head in USA that the manager has subsequently left the company and she can be contacted in case of verification.

Thing is India office closed down subsequently so if they had tried contacting India office it wouldn’t have happened.

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Submitted reference letter, last 3 months pay slips, last 3 years IT returns, letter from the HR head in USA that the manager has subsequently left the company and she can be contacted in case of verification.

Thing is India office closed down subsequently so if they had tried contacting India office it wouldn’t have happened.
Can you post a screenshot of the note (remove all confidential info such as name of employer etc)?

thebrazilian

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Guys need help

Aor nov 13

Is it enough?
I would add also your tax files for the all these years, so it would show a compatible annual income matching with your pay stubs.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Guys need help

Aor nov 13

Is it enough?
When I received ADR for employment

I submitted offer letter, relieving letter, recent 6 months pay slips, updated experience letter, salary certificate and a letter stating I was exempt from tax

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
So just got off call and the agent says my BG checks are still in progress :( but the officer has my file in queue and is waiting for checks to complete.

When I asked her why my BG checks are taking so long and security still not started. She says BG checks and security are one and the same. They're like branches of a tree :eek:

Everything on my file looks good and nothing is flagged. The officer keeping my file in queue is a good sign because he is expecting the checks to complete soon, however, it is taking longer than usual and maybe that's why my application is delayed.

Reactions: Kayne and Max_Rimon