+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Hobbitfromshire

Apr 19, 2019
I don't know if you guys actually understood my concern.

So let me try to explain again.

I worked in X organization for 8 month from 2013 to 2014, NOC is B category.
Then I worked in Y organization from 2014 Aug to 2016 Oct, 2 years 2 months, NOC B category
Then from Oct 2016 to present I am working in Z organization, NOC B category (same NOC as of Y Organization).

Now,

I need 3 years work experience to claim full points.
I got letter from X organization in company letter head from HR.(8 months)
I got letter from Y organization in company letter head from HR (2.2 years)

Making it 2.10 years

For my Z organization (present company) I got a very basic reference letter from company as my immediate manager and senior manager did not give me the exact job duties that I mentioned in my letter. They changes my write ups saying I cannot disclose them. (They even said I have got a job in Canada already which is why I need this letter, and they have contact in Canada embassy, so they know). Hence the letter they gave me could not be used as it would clearly give me a rejection.
Therefore I approached another manager who helped me and gave me the exact job descriptions of what I do but he could only give it to me from his official email address. I printed it out, got him sign on it, then scanned it. Also got his business card.

Therefore, as for my present organization the letter was not from the HR and from company we decided to select the main job of Y organization (2.2 years), then X organization with NOC for 8 months, making it now (2.2+.8=2.10 years). Remaining 2 months to make it 3 years was taken from present organization.

We were suggested not to mention anything on LOE about not getting the ref. letter from my present organization in company letter head because he said the letter from the manager and his business card would be enough. Mentioning why I did not use the letter from the office would create unwanted attention in my application.

Now, last week we were marked RR in Eligibility after 6 months 3 weeks post clearing re-medical. The agent said despite this file looks good and no red flags.
However I am worried if the RR is for the letter from the manager as it is not from the company like the other too.

Hence was thinking if incase they consider to remove this work exp., I will be left with 2.10 years.
My CRS was 464, and Sithlord said the cut off for the draw in 15th NOV 2018 (where I got ITA) was 449.

Is there any way to take exp. for only 2.10 years now? Then I hope our CRS wont go below 449!! :(
I had a reference letter from my reporting manager from one of my previous companies and it worked fine for me. (The HR denied to provide me detailed letter)

thebrazilian

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
I called CIC today to ask for an update on my case since I'll be 7 months post AoR on the 25th. The agent said my eligibility is under review required. I asked him how long that would take and of course he said he doesn't know. Everything was going fine until I asked him to confirm where my VO is. Since I applied in Japan I put Manilla as my VO when raising a webform. The first time I did the information was not updated and I had to call CIC to have to check and have it done. I raised another webform over 10 days ago and still no response. For these reasons I asked the agent today if he could confirm where my VO is. He said he could not give out that information. Now I've been watching multiple threads on this forum to know that's a lie because other people have received that information easily.I got very upset with him because he kept suggesting I raise a webform but wouldn't help me find out where my VO is so I could do it properly. He had the nerve to call me impatient. I'm not like others who call CIC every other day for an update so I didn't appreciate him being so rude. This is only the 2nd time I've called them. I'm never going to call again and I'm going to move on with life and apply for a job in my home country. I don't want to order gcms notes because I don't trust giving my private information to third party website and waiting over a month to receive the results. I'm truly sick and tired of this damn process.
Calling and sending web forms is a waste of time. All we can do at this point is "wait for the golden e-mail" :rolleyes:

Sarik

Apr 29, 2019
Alas !! Got my passport request..
AOR Nov 28
MEP Jan 9
BGC May 10
PPR June 21
NOC-2173, Single, FSW-O..
This group has been very supportive, thank you all.. Hope everyone waiting gets to hear the good news soon..
Congratulations akhil. Would you also share your crs score plz?

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
I've ordered GCMS notes a month ago but today getGCMS team sent me a message that my notes are delayed. Does anyone know a reason why it could be ?

Maziar

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
Still no reply after a month.
My AOR is Nov 12. I contacted them last month and they gave me this reply :
''We verified the information you provided regarding the status of your application and have forwarded it to the responsible office''
Should I get GCMS notes ?
The odd thing is that since I created my profile,there's never been a single update in it except for the medical exam.

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
I've ordered GCMS notes a month ago but today getGCMS team sent me a message that my notes are delayed. Does anyone know a reason why it could be ?
Der is delay in processing the files for many ......
And now the notes are also delayed......

Just wondering what quality of work is ircc heading towards.......

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
It’s been almost two months since I ordered the notes. I can’t understand why ircc doesn’t release them

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
There's no reason in whatever IRCC does. GetGCMS will tell you that it happens sometimes when application is in the last stages of processing. But, I have seen cases where one set was delayed but when another set was ordered it arrived on time and had nothing to do with application processing.

My best guess is sometimes these request get lost somewhere in the processing chain. So wait for a week more and then order another set.

Cecapplicant17

Oct 15, 2017
What's your AOR??? If its already more than 4 months, I highly recommend you to order notes as it will give you proper overview of your application if incase anything is review required by case officer
Hello, did you get a procedural fairness letter requesting for more proof of employment? My employer is a small company with no website. I sent in the company’s registration and tax information. I also provided cash slips.

Cecapplicant17

Oct 15, 2017
Hello, did you get a procedural fairness letter requesting for more proof of employment? My employer is a small company with no website. I sent in the company’s registration and tax information. I also provided pay slips. Two days after I provided these information, they requested for schedule A. Is this a good sign?

Mandelbrot

May 10, 2018
I can't see the additional documents I uploaded post ADR in my profile. They were visible earlier.
Is this normal? Or should I call CIC?

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
There's no reason in whatever IRCC does. GetGCMS will tell you that it happens sometimes when application is in the last stages of processing. But, I have seen cases where one set was delayed but when another set was ordered it arrived on time and had nothing to do with application processing.

My best guess is sometimes these request get lost somewhere in the processing chain. So wait for a week more and then order another set.
True