Security: passed
Background check: not start

My doc didn’t touched since January 13 as I can see from the doc

Really dont know what they are doing
Really feel disappointing

Sp*

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
Hi I just got my CoPR letter from the visa office (Sydney, Australia). I did my medical exam last July but on the letter it shows my medical is valid to May 2020. Does it mean the visa officer has extended my medical validity? Also, when I applied, I put Calgary as my destination, I am not nominated by any province, so do I have to go the Calgary even though it is on my letter as destination?
Hello
Congratulations
You are not on sydney, Australia whats app group??

Sp*

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
Hi I just got my CoPR letter from the visa office (Sydney, Australia). I did my medical exam last July but on the letter it shows my medical is valid to May 2020. Does it mean the visa officer has extended my medical validity? Also, when I applied, I put Calgary as my destination, I am not nominated by any province, so do I have to go the Calgary even though it is on my letter as destination?
Yes, they extended your medical otherwise they should have asked for re-medical.
You can land anywhere except Quebec.

Shirish09

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Hello everyone, just joined the forum have been reading silently for quite some time.
I have a question for all the experience members specially @SithLord .
Due to the recent fluctuations and devaluation of currency I am almost at the cut off line $16000. Even though i had almost $19000 while applying in my account. In PKR
If I fall below the POF line what can possibly happen?

Aor 22nd Nov.
Stuck at ip2 since forever.
Medical passed
No ADR
No update.
As far as I remember , the CAD rte in nov 18 was between 54-57 INR and now t is at 52 INR today. How come your CAD balance has increased . Instead it should increase after improvement in the INR to CAD conversion rate.
You are not from India ???

prashanth.sistla

Dec 12, 2018
Hello all! I'm sorry about the late update (got caught up with other stuff). We finally received the request for visa email yesterday at 0346hrs IST. Me and my wife applied together under the FSW-O category from India. Below is our timeline,
AOR - Nov 30
MEP - Jan 10
IP2 / Ghost Update - June 12
Second ghost update - June 13
PPR - June 14
VO - Ottawa

Thank you all for the support! All of your inputs were of real help to understand this whole process. I was mostly a silent reader all this while. Specially thanks to @Immigration_guru, @SithLord, @Upasana, @Priya0227 your inputs and replies gave us a good idea with this stuff. I wish and hope you all get your PPRs soon!

Classicdude

Jun 6, 2019
Hello all! I'm sorry about the late update (got caught up with other stuff). We finally received the request for visa email yesterday at 0346hrs IST. Me and my wife applied together under the FSW-O category from India. Below is our timeline,
AOR - Nov 30
MEP - Jan 10
PPR - June 14
VO - Ottawa

Thank you all for the support! All of your inputs were of real help to understand this whole process. I was mostly a silent reader all this while. Specially thanks to @ImmigrationGuru, @SithLord, @Upasana, @Priya0227 your inputs and replies gave us a good idea with this stuff. I wish and hope you all get your PPRs soon!
Congratulations

Sarik

Apr 29, 2019
AOR - Nov 30
MEP - Jan 10
PPR - June 14
VO - Ottawa

Thank you all for the support! All of your inputs were of real help to understand this whole process. I was mostly a silent reader all this while. Specially thanks to @Immigration_guru, @SithLord, @Upasana, @Priya0227 your inputs and replies gave us a good idea with this stuff. I wish and hope you all get your PPRs soon!
Congratulations buddy. Could you also share your crs and noc?

Reactions: prashanth.sistla