PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SK-EE
AOR Received.
26-Nov-2018
Med's Done....
2018-12-14
So spoke to 2 agents today, the first one was very rude. He didn't even bother to check anything, just said you were already contacted for your remainder so why call again? There is nothing new, call back in August. So I told him "May the force be with you" and hung up :D:D:D:D

Second time got hold of a super wonderful agent. She listened to everything I had to say and understood my frustration. Sadly, no changes in my case and status still remains the same;
Eligibility - Recommended Pass, Criminality - Passed, Security - Not Started.

She agreed that it is surprising a decision has not been made yet since my case has been in queue for final review for quite some time.

According to her the officer must be waiting for some checks to complete and for whatever reason he has not received these reports yet and that could be why my case has been delayed. Otherwise she can't see a reason why it's prolonged.

She further explained if I was marked for Security Screening or Review Required then my case will go through additional verifications and will not be in queue for the officer to have a review. Since the officer is keeping it in queue it does indicate he is ready to assess my case.

Asked me to wait till month end :)
And is the agent able to see SS from your notes? I doubt there is literally no Security Screen word on GCMS note, we have to pull out CABS or CSIS one.

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
Hello,

I'm in the similar situation. Oct 2018 AOR. Medicals passed on Nov 2018. Eligibility in RR status. Medicals changed from 'passed' to 'Do not require' on June 4th 2019. My medicals are valid through Nov 2019. however, my spouse medicals expired on May 18th 2019. File is with CIO Sydney.
Hey, they did not send u re-medical request for your spouse? My husband got his remedical request and did that and passed it in a week too.

Shirish09

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
AOR 26 Nov....eligibility met,security and criminality not started....life has just stopped...can't do planning of anything...why in the hell I thought of moving to Canada....talked to an agent..she told me to wait till 20 Oct...this process sucks.....sometimes I feel to tweet that why Canada is even conducting draws now vn they have huge backlog to clear....No sign of positivity....sometimes I just feel like crying....spending huge amount of money on agents fee and all other processes of Canada but unfortunately we are still not sure if we will get PPR....:(:(:( Why luck never supports me....:(:(:mad::mad::mad::mad:
Bro there are people on even worst status such as mine is AOR 10th nov and only eligibility is met (not passed),rest nothing started...we all are in the same boat with different dates

Reactions: Indu GP

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
I have attached updated docs of my brother who is residing in Canada through web-form, Is there anybody who can tell me HOW MUCH MORE TIME TO WAIT ? Nov 30 AOR.

Nikhil31

Jun 1, 2019
I just got off the phone after talking to a very good agent, she was listening to what I said and was patient too.So AOR 24th November,eligibility-met,security/criminality not started.She said at the moment she can’t send a reminder to the VO will have to call again by June end ,to ask them send a reminder..
Guess this will go on till July:( As the security and criminality haven’t started as yet getting ppr by this month’s end is a little difficult this is what she said
My AOR is 17 Nov 2018 I am also in same situation and please add your details on myimmitracker.com

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
And is the agent able to see SS from your notes? I doubt there is literally no Security Screen word on GCMS note, we have to pull out CABS or CSIS one.
They can actually see whether or not Security Screening has started. But for me it was not started and she implied that if my case was to undergo intensive security screening then I wouldn't be in the queue for review by the officer.

She explained there could be two reasons as to why I have not received any update yet;

1) The officer is still waiting for some checks to complete before he can make the decision and for whatever reason that report is delayed. However, he is still keeping it in queue because he is expecting to receive something soon.
2) The officer must have a long queue of backlogs to complete, so in which case it all depends where my application is in the queue.

Nikhil31

Jun 1, 2019
They can actually see whether or not Security Screening has started. But for me it was not started and she implied that if my case was to undergo intensive security screening then I wouldn't be in the queue for review by the officer.

She explained there could be two reasons as to why I have not received any update yet;

1) The officer is still waiting for some checks to complete before he can make the decision and for whatever reason that report is delayed. However, he is still keeping it in queue because he is expecting to receive something soon.
2) The officer must have a long queue of backlogs to complete, so in which case it all depends where my application is in the queue.
My file is also in quque for review what should be the expected time in terms of no. Of months after crossing 6 months from Aor.