Sarik

Apr 29, 2019
Finally got my PPR today!
Nov 28 AOR
Jan 8 IP1
June 4 IP2
June 7 Ghost
June 8 PPR
I am thankful to all the members who were supportive and helped one another ! I hope and pray the remaining members get their golden email soon!
Congratulations mate. Do you noc code as 2171? My aor is 18 niv and still waiting. What is your crs and noc?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
T

Speaking of embarrassment, Ottawa VO replied to the query raised by CS agent for my case where Bring forward date was 14 January and AOR 30th September.
The most useless and incompetent reply:
"Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum."

I want to say we will gladly keep correspondence to minimum if they adhere to timelines and FIFO processing.
You will probably be in that queue for another month atleast while they process applicants that are still under 6 month period to keep up with their "80%" trend.

I have already made up my mind Ottawa is not going to process my application anytime soon. It's easier that way to not think too much about how pathetic Ottawa is with their processing system.

Reactions: Pooh23

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Finally got my PPR today!
Nov 28 AOR
Jan 8 IP1
June 4 IP2
June 7 Ghost
June 8 PPR
I am thankful to all the members who were supportive and helped one another ! I hope and pray the remaining members get their golden email soon!
Congratulations!!

seantung

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SK-EE
AOR Received.
26-Nov-2018
Med's Done....
2018-12-14
What’s CBSA?
Visa office will pass everyone's security check to CBSA, which will take some time depending on how complex of each case then send the result back.

Pooh23

Feb 22, 2019
You will probably be in that queue for another month atleast while they process applicants that are still under 6 month period to keep up with their "80%" trend.

I have already made up my mind Ottawa is not going to process my application anytime soon. It's easier that way to not think too much about how pathetic Ottawa is with their processing system.
That is true, someone at their work had come up with this weird statistics and made this a KPI of the whole system. Just this feeling of helplessness that kills the patirnce.

Reactions: SithLord

navkrish

Jun 1, 2018
I just want to give some info based on my PPR journey.
I have couple of US visa rejections, I disclosed everything and submitted schedule A upfront. I had some issues with one of the employer's website not directing to correct portal. I immediately contacted the HR and got a letter about the change and raised a CSE on my own about noticing this change. (Usually officers check company's web details for verification)
Finally, my primary NOC did not have a perfect employment reference letter. It was not current company. It was long duration, so i kept it as primary noc. Unfortunately the relieving letter didn't have duties, salary, full time, working hours per week etc. I contacted HR and management proactively about my requirement and they denied. I requested them again and got a email reply that they cannot provide me a letter with the above fields as per company policy. I put up a notarised affidavit from my previous supervisor and attached his id, business card and currently working in the same company letter and wrote a loe explaining everything about my efforts. It worked.
So friends, if you see any discrepancy with anything on your application, raise a cse proactively. Apply gcms as many times, it doesn't impact processing. If your employer reference letter is not perfect, its alright. All CIC needs is you have tried everything under the sun and this is the max you can do. Attach supporting docs and write a clear loe and you will be through! I never received ADR at all.

Once again, I thank all my friends, and I wish the rest of our friends waiting would hear good news soon! All the best!

SGX

May 24, 2019
Hi Guys,
My issue still persists. Yet to get a PPR, almost after 3 weeks of approval from Ottawa.

Background : FSW Outland applicant. AOR Nov 9th. After completion of 6 months I raised a CSE asking for the status. Got a response on 15th May, saying a decision has been made on my application and respective office will contact me. Then I called on 22nd May and the agent confirmed that my application has been approved but couldn't tell me when I'll get the passport request letter. Asked me to wait for couple of weeks as there can be backlog. Waiting since then. Even if I assume it was approved on 15th May, it's close to a month but no passport request yet.

Do I have any option to reach out to them other than raising CSE (anyway planning to raise one tomorrow ) or calling the agent ( last time the agent said she can't even send a reminder, since it's approved)?

Some of you here mentioned reaching out to the MP. Is it only for the inland applicant's ? I don't know which MP to reach out to. Our medical will expire on Sep 28th. So I believe we have to enter Canada before that. Now both me and my wife's company has a notice period of 3 months. Unless we resign in a week or two, we won't get release on time. Also we are hesitant to resign without a formal confirmation of the approval. Never expected to be in such a situation.

Dreamer2017

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
November 30, 2018
Hey guys
I received the notes here:
AOR Nov 29 PNP-INLAND
Medical: Passed
Eligibility: Met
Criminal: Passed
Info sharing: completed
Security: not started

VO: Sydney

Already passed 6 months, What do you think about the possibility of PPR?