+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
Hi @kattarrina ,

I have a question: you are probably an inland applicant and when you get the interview scheduled, can you go to the border crossing instead and do landing right-away?
I don't know if you have been answered. It seems everyone is missing your question.

Some inlands get passport request, most of them are required to wait for an interview. If they don't ask for your passport, you don't get CoPR (you need this to go to the border).

I know I would like to land within 2 weeks too (with passport back and forth), but the assholes make you wait, no choice! This is the worst invention by CIC, especially for Vancouver people!

thebrazilian

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Call centre is “off”. It does not recognize my application number.

Web form is “off”. They just reply a standard message saying “keep waiting”.

Requested the notes 41 days ago, no reply until now.

7 months so far.

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
You're waking up to PPR :D:D:D

Don't forget to say thank you @SithLord I hope you get your's soon :p:p:p:p
I would thank for sure......
But somebody out der is surely playing games....... This is the fourth time I got ghost update.... But no ppr :(
Anyways since I spoke to the agent yesterday and she said that security is still in progress..... So I am not expecting anything for at least 2 - 3 weeks

navdeol

Dec 17, 2018
  1. Finally got the interview email today, aor Nov 29th (PNP inland). VO Vancouver, June 18th, I am worried that they scheduled the interview directly instead sending passport request. Is it normal to get interview email at VO not getting passport request?? What do they generally ask in the interview?? Any information will be appreciated.

Neeti_1826

Apr 30, 2019
I dont know what is happening with my application. AOR 3rd nov. Eligibility met security criminality and background check has not started yet. I called 2 days ago and 15 days ago agent said I need to have patience. I mean how are we supposed to keep patience when they are doing nothing with my application. GCMS notes shows that my file was last touched on 20th dec after that nothing. I am losing the charm of canada. More over people from other months getting ppr doesnt help at all. It feels like i am mot skilled enough to get ppr after 7 months of waiting. There should be certain ceiteria for the application which are untouched.

SingYeah

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
I dont know what is happening with my application. AOR 3rd nov. Eligibility met security criminality and background check has not started yet. I called 2 days ago and 15 days ago agent said I need to have patience. I mean how are we supposed to keep patience when they are doing nothing with my application. GCMS notes shows that my file was last touched on 20th dec after that nothing. I am losing the charm of canada. More over people from other months getting ppr doesnt help at all. It feels like i am mot skilled enough to get ppr after 7 months of waiting. There should be certain ceiteria for the application which are untouched.
same AOR...

Unfortunately, some of us are in the same boat and we can't do anything about it...

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
  1. Finally got the interview email today, aor Nov 29th (PNP inland). VO Vancouver, June 18th, I am worried that they scheduled the interview directly instead sending passport request. Is it normal to get interview email at VO not getting passport request?? What do they generally ask in the interview?? Any information will be appreciated.
Its absolutely normal for inland applicants. I got mine scheduled for June 25 in Vancuver to. It's just a formality.
They'll ask about dates you entered Canada and maybe something more, but nothing to worry about. Just bring everything they asked in the email.
And Congratulations!!

navdeol

Dec 17, 2018
Its absolutely normal for inland applicants. I got mine scheduled for June 25 in Vancuver to. It's just a formality.
They'll ask about dates you entered Canada and maybe something more, but nothing to worry about. Just bring everything they asked in the email.
And Congratulations!!
Thank you so much

seantung

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SK-EE
AOR Received.
26-Nov-2018
Med's Done....
2018-12-14
Call centre is “off”. It does not recognize my application number.

Web form is “off”. They just reply a standard message saying “keep waiting”.

Requested the notes 41 days ago, no reply until now.

7 months so far.
I am SK PNP too. Are you IP1 or 2? If IP2 now, when did change from IP1? and what is your VO?