+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And in September, August, July, June, etc.! Lots of people still waiting in these months as well.
It does seem like VOs are clearing pending backlogs indeed though. Lots of movements with files in RR these days.
So are you seeing movement in these months as well?

khalidr

Star Member
May 29, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Was trying to call cic but they say they are unable to find the application number ? Anyone else facing the same issue?

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
And in September, August, July, June, etc.! Lots of people still waiting in these months as well.
It does seem like VOs are clearing pending backlogs indeed though. Lots of movements with files in RR these days.
Nice to see that! It would be amazing if all applications had one and the same priority, as currently it looks like those who were not happy enough to be processed in 6 months have to wait forever 'cause they are in these minor 20%.

Things would be really faster without this timeline and their necessity to process 80% of applicants in half a year.

opotato

Feb 8, 2019
So are you seeing movement in these months as well?
I haven’t done any analysis based on immitracker data but based on what peeps are reporting on here in the different threads, it does feel like a bunch of old files got picked up.

I am a September applicant myself and had been sitting in RR for POF since December. Last week my file got picked up and my eligibility and security are now passed.

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I haven’t done any analysis based on immitracker data but based on what peeps are reporting on here in the different threads, it does feel like a bunch of old files got picked up.

I am a September applicant myself and had been sitting in RR for POF since December. Last week my file got picked up and my eligibility and security are now passed.
I guess they prioritized family applicants over single ones and now once the family one are completed they are picking it up for single applicants.

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Could be they've accepted/received it. It's also too soon for them to ask for another ADR. Just give it a day or two.

You are stressing way too much about this.
I think it is actually stressing for me...... It's third adr that too after 3 ghost updates...... :(

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Was trying to call cic but they say they are unable to find the application number ? Anyone else facing the same issue?
application
It is saying the same thing when I call..... I called yday...... It was saying the same thing...... That is not a problem....
The call can still get through.... Press 0 to speak to the agent......
I asked about this to the agent.... But she said it just might be some technical issues......

Reactions: khalidr

suas_canada

May 30, 2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2018
Med's Done....
04-01-2019
Hey guys,
my application is under RR for eligibility from Jan-30 because of insufficient PR sibling residence proof according to an agent on May-28.
I uploaded more proof's through CSE and got a confirmation that they are uploaded on my account by an agent.
have ordered the GCMS notes might be receiving them next week.

What should I do next to get an officer to look at my case?
this wait for a response or something is kill me.

AOR: Nov 26
VO: NDVO

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,
my application is under RR for eligibility from Jan-30 because of insufficient PR sibling residence proof according to an agent on May-28.
I uploaded more proof's through CSE and got a confirmation that they are uploaded on my account by an agent.
have ordered the GCMS notes might be receiving them next week.

What should I do next to get an officer to look at my case?
this wait for a response or something is kill me.

AOR: Nov 26
VO: NDVO
What proofs did u submit earlier?

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019

Somebody was saying an agent told him/her that they hired new case officers. That's probably why.

prk245

Jun 5, 2019
Hi Guys
I'm new to this forum so may not be familiar with a lot of terminology

My AOR is 26 Nov 2018
Medical passed 4 Jan 2019

In between marital status and address changed (from India to USA 2 months ago)
All the relevant documents uploaded in March/April

Got RPRF request on May 30 2019 (paid on the same day)

The additional doc section on profile went from "We need more docs"
to "Not Applicable"

Background check says "We are processing background check. We will send you a message if we need more info"
Review of eligibility says "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility req"

Haven't ordered GCMS notes yet.

Just wanted to see if someone know what this means and what stage the application could be in.

Sdk2317

Dec 11, 2018
Hello people,

Just logged into my CIC account and it has again changed as that compared to yesterday. All the stages about the application are gone and instead, there are other fields which are irrelevant.

The dates for the messages in the account are also incorrectly mentioned now.

Anybody experiencing the same?