+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
Hi guys,

Anyone has any experience with re-medical?

My husband got re-medical request and he did it yesterday. We are supposed to upload the form provided by the clinic.

However in our application when we click on:

" View submitted application or upload documents " there is no option to upload any doucuments.

Some people told me there isa button "upload" and also showed screenshot, but it does not appear for us.

We have raised a web form and submitted it..
Please guide what should be done now?

Is there any kind of problem with our application or is this normal?

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Hi guys,

Anyone has any experience with re-medical?

My husband got re-medical request and he did it yesterday. We are supposed to upload the form provided by the clinic.

However in our application when we click on:

" View submitted application or upload documents " there is no option to upload any doucuments.

Some people told me there isa button "upload" and also showed screenshot, but it does not appear for us.

We have raised a web form and submitted it..
Please guide what should be done now?

Is there any kind of problem with our application or is this normal?
It's good u uploaded through web form.
I was told to do the same when I faced problem while uploading additional documents.....
I am not sure but..... I think medicals are uploaded by the respective hospital.......

Reactions: Upasana

Whiletime

May 3, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Guys any one at NDVO? Or who's application is processed outside Canada. I wanted to check if the ircc call center can't locate your application does it mean it has been moved to the local VO?

MonaJayaram

Jun 5, 2019
Hi, I am a new member in this forum. Can someone let me know if this is a generic reply from IRCC.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Thanks

Reactions: Sandhusarwar

seantung

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SK-EE
AOR Received.
26-Nov-2018
Med's Done....
2018-12-14
Hi, I am a new member in this forum. Can someone let me know if this is a generic reply from IRCC.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Thanks
it is generic reply. you pass eligibility and medical.