+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hi friends,
I am a silent reader of this group & must say this group has been an immense support for me as I am not all alone by myself struggling & hoping everyday is a new day to get one good news regarding PPR...!!

Anyways, my case is as follows.
AOR 19th Nov 2018 (BC PNP Inland applicant)
My MEP was already passed as I am BC PNP Inland applicant.
Received biometrics request letter for my wife in end of December 2018. Done & updated in 1st week of January 2019.
After that complete silence & no update no requests by ircc.
My account online shows that "We are processing ur BG check" & "We are reviewing weather u meet the eligibility requirements".
Six months passed already 11 days ago, So, today I decided to call ircc for first time & got hold of an agent & she told me that " BG is passed, Security is also done ( as of update only she can see on 19th April), only Criminality is in process.
I asked her abt my VO , she said Niagara Falls VO.
@SithLord @Immigration_guru @faizamir @Shahanastar OR any other senior member here, My question is what u guys think how long criminality process takes time? Which stage I am at? ip1 or ip2? & how is Niagara Falls VO with regards of processing & issuing PPRs? Does anyone has that VO email address where I can contact them?
Also the agent said that she can not send the reminder to the case officer before 4 months & can send reminder only after 4 months which will be in September. So I should wait. But probably I will get some news before September also.
I'm sorry as I know this is very long paragraph I wrote as it's my first time writing my case here.

Your guidance will be appreciated guys.... Stay blessed !!
In my opinion your application seems to be at advanced stage. Criminality is based on your PCCs and a VO’s call if any additional PCC is required. So that shouldn’t take long. I’m not sure if you specifically asked for your eligibility status, however assuming BG checks are completed likely implies that you’re fine. Keep checking your account regularly and look out for any ghost updates.

I don’t have any information about Niagara Falls VO. Perhaps other inland members might be able to comment.

All the best.

Reactions: Khurram.me

nevertoolate

May 18, 2019
This looks normal, once your eligiblity is passed, your security will start.
It takes time as something specific is been reviewed. What are the comments on your notes?
@Immigration_guru
Yet to receive my notes. Is there any time frame by which a case officer will pick up the file? Since the last update to the application was on May 15th(IP2)?

What all is checked under eligibility?

Reactions: Upasana

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi friends,
I am a silent reader of this group & must say this group has been an immense support for me as I am not all alone by myself struggling & hoping everyday is a new day to get one good news regarding PPR...!!

Anyways, my case is as follows.
AOR 19th Nov 2018 (BC PNP Inland applicant)
My MEP was already passed as I am BC PNP Inland applicant.
Received biometrics request letter for my wife in end of December 2018. Done & updated in 1st week of January 2019.
After that complete silence & no update no requests by ircc.
My account online shows that "We are processing ur BG check" & "We are reviewing weather u meet the eligibility requirements".
Six months passed already 11 days ago, So, today I decided to call ircc for first time & got hold of an agent & she told me that " BG is passed, Security is also done ( as of update only she can see on 19th April), only Criminality is in process.
I asked her abt my VO , she said Niagara Falls VO.
@SithLord @Immigration_guru @faizamir @Shahanastar OR any other senior member here, My question is what u guys think how long criminality process takes time? Which stage I am at? ip1 or ip2? & how is Niagara Falls VO with regards of processing & issuing PPRs? Does anyone has that VO email address where I can contact them?
Also the agent said that she can not send the reminder to the case officer before 4 months & can send reminder only after 4 months which will be in September. So I should wait. But probably I will get some news before September also.
I'm sorry as I know this is very long paragraph I wrote as it's my first time writing my case here.

Your guidance will be appreciated guys.... Stay blessed !!
Criminality is based on your PCC, so it generally takes a couple of days to pass, but when you have more than 1 PCC criminality takes time may be 2-6 weeks.
I don't believe in IP stages but a thing which is in doubt is how come the agent said the security is passed when your eligibility is not cleared (Maybe because you are inland).
I would suggest you to request your gcms notes as you are inland and check the exact detail of your application because you can not completely trust the agents remarks

Khurram.me

Nov 21, 2018
In my opinion your application seems to be at advanced stage. Criminality is based on your PCCs and a VO’s call if any additional PCC is required. So that shouldn’t take long. I’m not sure if you specifically asked for your eligibility status, however assuming BG checks are completed likely implies that you’re fine. Keep checking your account regularly and look out for any ghost updates.

I don’t have any information about Niagara Falls VO. Perhaps other inland members might be able to comment.

All the best.
Yes I specifically asked about Eligibility, Security & Criminality status to an agent. Also I provided 3 PCCs from 3 countries ( one from UAE, one from Pakistan, one from Canada).

Last edited:

Khurram.me

Nov 21, 2018
Criminality is based on your PCC, so it generally takes a couple of days to pass, but when you have more than 1 PCC criminality takes time may be 2-6 weeks.
I don't believe in IP stages but a thing which is in doubt is how come the agent said the security is passed when your eligibility is not cleared (Maybe because you are inland).
I would suggest you to request your gcms notes as you are inland and check the exact detail of your application because you can not completely trust the agents remarks
The agent said BG & Security both are passed & only Criminality check is in process. & yes I have 3 PCCs from 3 different countries. (UAE, Pakistan, Canada).

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
@Immigration_guru
Yet to receive my notes. Is there any time frame by which a case officer will pick up the file? Since the last update to the application was on May 15th(IP2)?

What all is checked under eligibility?
There is no fix time frame.
They check all the documents bases on which you claim your CRS score.
Ex Job letters, Age proofs, ECA report etc

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
Hey Sithlord received my GCMS notes.
eligibility is met by passing R11.2 by case processing agent
R10 is also ok since 20/12/2018. Med passed on 06/12/2018
Eligibilty met
Criminality and security not started. What i fail to understand is if everything was ok since 20/12/2018. Why criminality and security has not started after that. Why is it taking them long. It has been 208 days and still in ip1.
Is it safe to assume that ppr is on way even if it takes long? Or are there any hidden things which is not seen through naked eyes.:D
I am in the exact same situation. My AOR is Nov 4 and eligibility was met on Dec 20, 2018. Everything seems to be ok but there has been no movement since then.

Let me know if you are able to figure something out.

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
I am in the exact same situation. My AOR is Nov 4 and eligibility was met on Dec 20, 2018. Everything seems to be ok but there has been no movement since then.

No ghost update as well??
It can happen that u get ppr direct after ip1

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017

We have completed our 6 months timeline. So we are no longer priority for them.

Reactions: Upasana