+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
Any comments by the agent? It seems everything is now done from case analyst...

That part about client info review required is a generic thing on all GCMS notes. I would not worry about it.
No comments as such. Everything appears to be met. It appears that the file has not been touched since Dec 20, 2019. Hopefully, it will be finalized before the due date mentioned (June 20, 2019).

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Guys,
It’s a good day today. Been a silent spectator for a while and after months of being in animated suspension wrt my life, it has finally come to a close! It’s kinda pathetic that I’ve hinged so much of my life, my mental health on this and I hope this is the end of the road on the PR.
I received my CPCO mail just a few minutes ago. (6:05 AM IST)
AOR: Nov 25th
MEdical: Dec 5th
ADR: Jan 4, 14, 21 (Italian police certificate translation)
RPRF: Jan 29
IP2: May 23 (2days remaining on application)
Visa Office: Ottawa
FSW-O
India

I pray that you all keep sane and patient, no matter the difficulty! Wishing you all good luck and fortune! If you have an annoying neighbor in Canada, you’ll know it’s me!
Congrats

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
So, ircc is following this pattern......
They are issuing ppr to those whose timeline is either not complete or on the last day.......
What did I tell you?

I've observed this pattern from August, September and October threads. Things aren't looking good for ones who have completed their timeline.

Reactions: Upasana

Shiv_CR7

Mar 3, 2019
***PPR ALERT***

AOR - Nov 27
MEP - Jan 4
Background processing - May 23
Ghost update - May 24
PPR - May 24

NOC - 2147 (haven't seen much folks from the same NOC)

As per the RFV, VO is Ottawa, received the email at 5:30 AM IST today but somehow missed the gmail pop up on my phone and randomly checked my email to see the RFV now.

No ADR's requested, No calls to IRCC, GCMS, CSE raised. Good luck all :)

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
I don’t know but several people sad to me that if your security is not completed in several days or a week this increases chances that your application is under ss. But another question arises, how so many people with different backgrounds can be under ss. This just doesn’t make sense.
Ohhh... I will wait for couple more weeks, then call IRCC, and if it is still under review, will order CBSA and CSIS notes.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
***PPR ALERT***

AOR - Nov 27
MEP - Jan 4
Background processing - May 23
Ghost update - May 24
PPR - May 24

NOC - 2147 (haven't seen much folks from the same NOC)

As per the RFV, VO is Ottawa, received the email at 5:30 AM IST today but somehow missed the gmail pop up on my phone and randomly checked my email to see the RFV now.

No ADR's requested, No calls to IRCC, GCMS, CSE raised. Good luck all :)
Congrats!!

Reactions: Shiv_CR7

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
People with AORs of late November are receiving mails..when most 1st wk ones are waiting ..this process is pathetically organised..how can we withdraw the application at this stage??any idea

Reactions: rickkohli

Ven_sus

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Quick question - After you submit ADR, the status says changes "reviewing the additional documents provided to NA", is that right?
We had an ADR back in Dec, asking to submit Use of Representative, although we chose "No" for Rep in the PR application.
We still went ahead and submitted the form stating cancellation of rep.
Just realized, that many say their ADR status changed to NA after submitting the relevant docs, ours says Reviewing since Dec.
They didnt even touch our application after they sent ADR request, did they?