+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
Good luck. And you are within 6 month timeline I guess? So mostly you should get soon
Tried again..sharp at 5.30pm IST reached the place where they transfer to an agent..
Same response, call cannot be transferred due to high call volume..sharp at 8am!!
Unbelievable.

Yes, within 6 months timeline..5 days left! No update since Jan MEP and rep. form.
Trying again. Not giving up.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Tried again..sharp at 5.30pm IST reached the place where they transfer to an agent..
Same response, call cannot be transferred due to high call volume..sharp at 8am!!
Unbelievable.

Yes, within 6 months timeline..5 days left! No update since Jan MEP and rep. form.
Trying again. Not giving up.
You will definitely get your PPR in the next batch!!

Neeti_1826

Apr 30, 2019
Hey Guys, my AOR is 3rd nov, today I called IRCC they informed me that eligibilty has been met, background check and security check are yet to begin. Profile still shows in ip1. Is it good status?

Reactions: Upasana

bhu1

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Hey Guys, my AOR is 3rd nov, today I called IRCC they informed me that eligibilty has been met, background check and security check are yet to begin. Profile still shows in ip1. Is it good status?
At this time, unless you are under review required or adr or security screening your PPR is just one day away.
Yes its a good status! Dont worry

Reactions: Upasana