+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
With this Fongo App I had got a Canadian number, so this time rather than waiting and getting disconnected at the last moment, I provided this number and requested a call back!
Has anyone ever provided a Canadian number and got a call back from CIC?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
How can it be like this if security (takes 1-3 months, right?) hasn't even been initiated for her?

I finally managed to remember that Priya is the girls name, woohoo! :)
That depends on the nature of the applicant's travel history, country of origin, military/political activities, middle east background etc.

There are many cases who got applications approved in a day or 2 after getting picked up :)

manjot 2195

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
With this Fongo App I had got a Canadian number, so this time rather than waiting and getting disconnected at the last moment, I provided this number and requested a call back!
Has anyone ever provided a Canadian number and got a call back from CIC?
yes ,, i provided canadian number 2 times ,,, CIC agent called me back after exact waiting time

Reactions: Upasana

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
yes ,, i provided canadian number 2 times ,,, CIC agent called me back after exact waiting time
Did you call from some app (where you get a Canadian number) or you called directly from Canada and gave a Canadian number?

Because I was supposed to get a call within 6 mins..that was my wait time. It is going to be 10 mins or more now :( :(

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
How can it be like this if security (takes 1-3 months, right?) hasn't even been initiated for her?

I finally managed to remember that Priya is the girls name, woohoo! :)
It all depends. For instance, my security was initiated one week ago after eligibility was passed and no news for me since .
Some people from October still waiting their security to be completed.

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
It all depends. For instance, my security was initiated one week ago after eligibility was passed and no news for me since .
Some people from October still waiting their security to be completed.
I know. Moreover, I'm an October applicant and my security is in progress :D

That's why I was surprised that @SithLord can predict PPR soon while the security hasn't been started :)

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I know. Moreover, I'm an October applicant and my security is in progress :D

That's why I was surprised that @SithLord can predict PPR soon while the security hasn't been started :)
Brother, there are cases where people get cleared of security in a matter of hours. It all depends on various factors.

My assumption is based on her being closer to her estimated processing time and having passed eligibility.