+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
No use .. still the same status - eligibility met but not passed as it needs to be put in pass bracket by the officer. Security and criminality not started. No ADR and no red flag as of now.
AOR 10th nov 18
This is why I stopped bothering with calls and checking my account now.What's the point? They're going to give us the same status lol

Starting from next month, January folks will start getting PPRs because obviously they need to keep their "80% trend" going which means backlogs will enter into backlogs 2.0 lol

Reactions: Villegas Family

Sushi777

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
This is why I stopped bothering with calls and checking my account. What's the point? They're going to give us the same status lol

Starting from next month, January folks will start getting PPRs because obviously they need to keep their "80% trend" going which means backlogs will enter into backlogs 2.0 lol
that's wild!! absolutely wild but you're right, the early ppr's are for keeping up with their statistics..Maybe a more efficient way would be to work on backlogs and clear those then clear the recent aor's but I guess that's not their logic :) anyway I will stop logging in. It's too discouraging

Reactions: Upasana

dayodet

Oct 15, 2018
Haha thanks will be a medical miracle if this happens!!
Then in that case I'm hoping for a "medical miracle" cause i keep coming back here everyday just to check on your status cause that was what I've always done since joining this thread as a fellow Nov 2 AOR applicant. I was thinking to myself "If @SithLord gets his PPR then it means mine is around the corner". what an irony. Right? so even now that my journey is ended, i keep coming back here to check if my fellow comrade's dreams have finally come true too.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Then in that case I'm hoping for a "medical miracle" cause i keep coming back here everyday just to check on your status cause that was what I've always done since joining this thread as a fellow Nov 2 AOR applicant. I was thinking to myself "If @SithLord gets his PPR then it means mine is around the corner". what an irony. Right? so even now that my journey is ended, i keep coming back here to check if my fellow comrade's dreams have finally come true too.
This is bromance of Titanic level :D:D:D:D

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
that's wild!! absolutely wild but you're right, the early ppr's are for keeping up with their statistics..Maybe a more efficient way would be to work on backlogs and clear those then clear the recent aor's but I guess that's not their logic :) anyway I will stop logging in. It's too discouraging
If anything has to happen it should be by next week. If not all November folks will be pass their 6 month timeline.

koushik.maximus

May 14, 2019
If anything has to happen it should be by next week. If not all November folks will be pass their 6 month timeline.
Don't mean to be a buzzkill but given the immitracker data, the pending 200 or so cases pending for November may go all the way till July. We are already seeing a lot of PPRs handed out to December and January folks and upholding the 80% stats would be their #1 priority.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Don't mean to be a buzzkill but given the immitracker data, the pending 200 or so cases pending for November may go all the way till July. We are already seeing a lot of PPRs handed out to December and January folks and upholding the 80% stats would be their #1 priority.
The 80% will definitely be their bigger priority than the remaining 20%. So those who are still waiting just be mentally prepared once you cross 6 months.

It could take extra 2 months atleast to clear majority of us only if you are not in the dreaded SS. Then it may take another 6 months

Reactions: koushik.maximus

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
Tried 8 times in total.
Me 6 times from India. My husband twice from Canada.
Never got through. This never happened with me in the past. This was supposed to be my 4th call to them.

Do you guys have any idea that calls are connected based on the Application number provided to the IVR at the beginning of the call??
Might be a possibility that they check the application number and then decide to transfer based on the status..!!

Maybe this whole concept is bullshit, but what can I do. I am going bonkers!!

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Two weeks ago, I copy-pasted their generic response in CSE and asked if they had anything new to reply other than that

"Your application is currently processed at Ottawa, Ontario. The responsible office may contact you via your account if additional verification or information is needed.

The background verification is currently in process."

Well you won't believe it, they actually gave me a different response

Your medical is still valid :D:D:D:D:D:D

Light01

Sep 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
17-11-2018
AOR Received.
17-11-2018
Hello All,

Someone should post Ircc phone number please. Phone line for people calling from outside Canada. Thanks. My Aor is Nov 17. No updates yet, I sent a cse, no reply yet. So I want to call..

Curranberry

May 8, 2019
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2018
Med's Done....
21-12-2018
Hello All

I am Nov 17 AOR. FSW-O. Ottawa VO

I got an IP2 on 14th May and then an ADR for POF on 15th May which I submitted on 17th May. My status for ADR changed to not applicable when I checked on 18th morning

I was hoping to get my PPR this week. But then I called up CIC yesterday where agent confirmed that the ADR is under review and eligibility is still in progress (whereas the agent confirmed on my last call 2 weeks ago i.e. before ADR that eligibility had been met and security check going on) although the agent did confirm that criminality is a pass.

Anyone here with a PPR after ADR from Ottawa last week?