+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
Tried calling CIC thrice now..
Same msg playing " we are unable to transfer you to an agent due to high call volume "

5 days left now..No update..!! :mad::confused:

Sushi777

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Same msg playing " we are unable to transfer you to an agent due to high call volume "

Hang in there! People like me and others have no days left with no update lol. Interesting their phones are down though. Can one call them outside of Canada?

faizamir

Star Member
May 1, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Med's Done....
13-12-2018

Oh tried so many times last night and kept getting disconnected with the same reason but got through cause of persistence.

I’ve noticed I always get through after 11:30 Dubai time (1 AM IST) if that helps.

Reactions: Upasana

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
Oh tried so many times last night and kept getting disconnected with the same reason but got through cause of persistence.

I’ve noticed I always get through after 11:30 Dubai time (1 AM IST) if that helps.
Thanks.
Will try after 1am then. My husband is also trying from Canada..But same msg.

It's obvious there will be high call volumes right...U have a huge backlog but u r giving away PPRs to latest AORs..Lol ;););)

Sushi777

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Thanks.
Will try after 1am then. My husband is also trying from Canada..But same msg.

It's obvious there will be high call volumes right...U have a huge backlog but u r giving away PPRs to latest AORs..Lol ;););)
Exactly!!!! backlogs high to the sky but persons three months in are getting ppr.. like I wish I understood the logic

Reactions: Upasana

dayodet

Oct 15, 2018
So I raised a CSE and asked if they can transfer my file to NDVO

All required documents and information have been received by the responsible office at the moment.
You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Received the same response to my CSE and later in the day got PPR. I'm Seriously hoping for your PPR soonest:). We're getting older by the day:p