+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Ghost update is a good indication that some update is happening in your profile.

Some people get PPR after 3/4 ghost updates
I got ghost update on 12/05/19
File moved to IP2 the same day...... Asked for adr on 14/05/19 .
I have uploaded documents for dependant. .... Just worried how many days it will take.... . .
And what is the possibility of ppr now?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I got ghost update on 12/05/19
File moved to IP2 the same day...... Asked for adr on 14/05/19 .
I have uploaded documents for dependant. .... Just worried how many days it will take.... . .
And what is the possibility of ppr now?
They will probably issue PPR once they complete the review and BG checks. So at this point it could take a day or a week or even a month. Depends on when they complete the review and start BG checks.

So it's hard to tell but your definitely much closer now to PPR than you were before you moved to IP2

I moved to IP2 on Apr 19 and still waiting...

sohamamin

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Visa Office......
ottava
AOR Received.
21 nov
Hi guys ,

my background check is in process means im in IP2 but eligibility has not passed so i called them to ask .
lady agent said my eligibity is almost completed ..
so are they doing both parallally or what ?..I dont understand.
Is anybody else gone through this before ?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
my background check is in process means im in IP2 but eligibility has not passed so i called them to ask .
aldy agent said my eligibity is almost completed ..
so are they doing both parallally or what ?..I dont understand.
Is anybody else gone through this before ?
Yes, BG checks are time consuming so most likely the checks were going on in background while your eligibility was being reviewed.

I was also told same that my file is almost ready for approval and officer is waiting for BG checks to complete.

Now how long the officer will wait to approve is a different question entirely.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hello, thank you for the information :)

1. No information was asked. Only wanted to update that my husband (Who is dependent) has entered Canada.
2. Yes, his email address was already updated on the application as the secondary email address to contact us.
3. Ordered GCMS notes via third party back on 29th April. Ordered from 3rd party, but again he requested it through his email address. I am not sure now if we will get it now or not.
4. When I called this week, the CIC agent confirmed my identity by my husband email address and not mine. Pretty weird this is.

My husband raised another webform today and this time used my identity even in LOE. Lets see.
Fingers crossed!! 11 days left.
CIC agents are weird sometimes. Wait for the notes, you will get a clear idea of what is happening. All the best

Reactions: Upasana

sohamamin

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Visa Office......
ottava
AOR Received.
21 nov
Yes, BG checks are time consuming so most likely the checks were going on in background while your eligibility was being reviewed.

I was also told same that my file is almost ready for approval and officer is waiting for BG checks to complete.

Now how long the officer will wait to approve is a different question entirely.
yaa but there are many people who getting ppr very next day of IP2 .
how is this possible ?
I hope same thing happen with me as well :D:D

greenboymx

Star Member
Feb 10, 2018
Same reply. AOR Nov 4 and eligibility met. Status is IP1.
Well, there's at least four of us in the same situation just in this thread.
Apply for GCMS notes for a detailed explanation. Be ready to wait for a month for the notes to arrive. It is very much possible that ur PPR email might come before GCMS notes :)
I already ordered my first set a few days ago. Let's hope for the answer arriving before them!

Reactions: Upasana

Navi0007

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Please advise. I send the enquiry to CIC through web form. Today I got reply that based on the information in your file you are not eligible to submit the profile under express entry system. The tape said we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. I applied under bcpnp through consultant. What does it mean.

greenboymx

Star Member
Feb 10, 2018
Could it have to do with RPRF maybe? since you didn't have ADR? just yesterday I got the following response from CSE:

"
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
"

Those seem to be the two automated formats they have.
I’m not sure I’m getting your point. Do you mean that it may be delayed because of some problem with the RPRF payment? I don’t really think that’s the case, because I paid it the same day I got the request, which was 4 months ago, and the receipt successfully appeared in the uploaded documents of my profile.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I’m not sure I’m getting your point. Do you mean that it may be delayed because of some problem with the RPRF payment? I don’t really think that’s the case, because I paid it the same day I got the request, which was 4 months ago, and the receipt successfully appeared in the uploaded documents of my profile.
Don't believe in the update on your online account. Sometimes it doesn't even change. If your eligibility was recommended pass you might be in the final stage of Security which takes time. Just wait for your notes before you take any further steps.
You can try calling CIC and check if your security/Background check is under process.

Reactions: greenboymx