Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-11-2018
Med's Done....
18-12-2018
LANDED..........
18-07-2019
After 2 days finally got hold of an agent and said my application requires final review from the officer
Eligibility - Recommended Pass, Criminality - Passed and Security - Not started

The officer is waiting to get response from the government agencies who are carrying the background checks. These government agencies take time to carry out their checks and once they respond, my file should be picked up and approved. He didn't say how long it will take for them to respond but seemed very confident that it shouldn't be long because at this point the application looks to be in final stages so it's just a matter of time when the government agencies respond :)
That's good news :D:D

Reactions: SithLord

dorakush

Jul 19, 2018
So to clear this Eligibility itself has 3 stages
1. Review by program assistant - Here you get R10 pass (Recommended Pass)
2. Review by Case processing Agent - Under Review (Section A 11.2) (Met)
3. Review by Immigration officer - Final eligibility pass (Passed)

So, under review is when its on stage 1 or 2, whereas Review Required is when after step 2, the agent marks that the officer needs to review a few documents again,
Thank you for the insight.

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
So to clear this Eligibility itself has 3 stages
1. Review by program assistant - Here you get R10 pass (Recommended Pass)
2. Review by Case processing Agent - Under Review (Section A 11.2) (Met)
3. Review by Immigration officer - Final eligibility pass (Passed)

So, under review is when its on stage 1 or 2, whereas Review Required is when after step 2, the agent marks that the officer needs to review a few documents again,
No you are wrong. r10 has nothing to do with recommended pass and the main assessments. In fact, recommended pass and met are both the same status put by a case processing agent during a11.2. Line “Recommended pass” or “Met” depends of the VO where an application is processed. Different VOs use different words.

Last edited:

gurpreetkaur_21

Sep 10, 2017
After 2 days finally got hold of an agent and said my application requires final review from the officer

The officer is waiting to get response from the government agencies who are carrying the background checks. These government agencies take time to carry out their checks and once they respond, my file should be picked up and approved. He didn't say how long it will take for them to respond but seemed very confident that it shouldn't be long because at this point the application looks to be in final stages so it's just a matter of time when the government agencies respond :)
You are almost there.... PPR in the next batch..!!!

Reactions: SithLord

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019

Hello,
Can you please let me know who are these Government Agencies? Are they from Canada or from the country of the applicant?

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Got an interesting information from an agent today. According to him, when notes are requested they put a freeze on the account for at least 2 weeks to gather information. So basically he said I will probably not hear anything in 2 weeks or a month cause I've ordered notes last week. Besides that application is waiting to be finalized since April 10...

Reactions: Upasana

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Got an interesting information from an agent today. According to him, when notes are requested they put a freeze on the account for at least 2 weeks to gather information. So basically he said I will probably not hear anything in 2 weeks or a month cause I've ordered notes last week. Besides that application is waiting to be finalized since April 10...
That doesn't seem to be true at all. There are so many cases when people order GCMS notes and get PPRs after a very short period

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
That doesn't seem to be true at all. There are so many cases when people order GCMS notes and get PPRs after a very short period
Not sure what to believe anymore. I know for a fact that last time I ordered notes on April 8, CA picked it up and reviewed EE on April 10 and that's the date on which notes are generated.

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Not sure what to believe anymore. I know for a fact that last time I ordered notes on April 8, CA picked it up and did EE on April10
What I totally believe in is that there is definitely lack of quality control in the IRCC call center

Manali Deshpande

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
I really hope this is not true... As I ordered notes yesterday and I don’t want any freeze on the account. Experts @Immigration_guru , @legalfalcon ,@SithLord , can you please give your thoughts on this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Upasana

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
No you are wrong. r10 has nothing to do with recommended pass and the main assessments. In fact, recommended pass and met are both the same status put by a case processing agent during a11.2. Line “Recommended pass” or “Met” depends of the VO where an application is processed. Different VOs use different words.
I might be wrong, but if you check any notes you will see in front of R10 its written R10 OK recommended.
Logically R10 verification is basic so it is recommended, then the agent checks the documents under the law and note it as Met and at last the officer checks everything and make it pass.
Every visa office follows a different process in some cases, for ex- few applicants noticed that criminality is done before eligibility and some pass it after eligibility.
So the flow might change in cases but this is a general process.