+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

gaganvirk07

Feb 6, 2019
Guys
A small query
I was asked to pay RPRF
I paid right away, now status of documents says we are reviewing the documents u provided
How long cud it take for PPR

faizamir

Star Member
May 1, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Med's Done....
13-12-2018
People with AoR 1st and 3rd of March 2019 are getting PPRs.

Can I just say that’s frustrating beyond belief? :(

Less than 2 months and here most of us have either crossed 6 months or are about to. :(

Reactions: Manpreet3

Maheen khan

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
People with AoR 1st and 3rd of March 2019 are getting PPRs.

Can I just say that’s frustrating beyond belief? :(

Less than 2 months and here most of us have either crossed 6 months or are about to. :(
Even I was under assumption that we will get ppr with in 3 months as I have seen many people before me getting it

faizamir

Star Member
May 1, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Med's Done....
13-12-2018
Even I was under assumption that we will get ppr with in 3 months as I have seen many people before me getting it
So did I. I’m happy for whoever gets their updates. We know all too well how difficult the wait gets - it’s just frustrating to see no pattern or logic to the processing of applications. :)

May 13, 2019
Sorry in advance for the newbie question:

I'm applying from Japan so I contacted the closest VO (which is in Manila) and asked for an update as my 6 months waiting period ended a few days ago. They responded via email by saying that my application was not referred to the Manila office.

Do some applications (from outside Canada) get processed in Canada? I went ahead and thought that it automatically gets processed at the closest VO.

If anyone has any helpful insights or experiences they'd be willing to share, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thank you!

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018

I'm applying from Japan so I contacted the closest VO (which is in Manila) and asked for an update as my 6 months waiting period ended a few days ago. They responded via email by saying that my application was not referred to the Manila office.

Do some applications (from outside Canada) get processed in Canada? I went ahead and thought that it automatically gets processed at the closest VO.

If anyone has any helpful insights or experiences they'd be willing to share, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thank you!
if you applied online then it is possible that is getting processed in Ottawa. However you will have to order GCMS notes or call IRCC and talk to an agent to get that info. Alternatively, you can also raise a CSE (case specific enquiry) through the webform and ask what office is processing your application.

Nikunj Doshi

May 9, 2019
Hey guys.. I just received the message below in my CIC account “
The processing of your application appears complete at this time. Please submit the required
passport(s) within 30 days to the Visa Application Center at the address listed below as the
issuance of your visa is time sensitive. A service fee is applicable.”

What does that mean?
PPR mail!!!!!!

faizamir

Star Member
May 1, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Med's Done....
13-12-2018
Guys, a long weekend is approaching.

May 20 is Victoria Day.
Funny question - if my application is in London - do they follow the UK public holiday or the Canada holiday?

As per Canada 20th of May (Victoria Day) is a holiday and as per the UK it’s the 27th of May (Spring Holiday).

Oh I hope they don’t follow both!! o_O

Reactions: zafontana

seantung

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SK-EE
AOR Received.
26-Nov-2018
Med's Done....
2018-12-14
Hello Everyone

I more than understand the anxiety of waiting, however, reading this forum has somehow helped to handle it, therefore, I would like to post my timeline:

10 nov 2018 - AOR
12 Dez 2018 - ADR - ECA
17 Dez 2018 - ADR - RCMP PCC
02 Jan 2019 - Eligibility MET
27 Jan 2019 - Ghost Update
....a lot of waiting no movement in my file....
10 May 2019 - Ghost update
13 May 2019 - Ghost update
14 May 2019 - PPR

My file apparently was completely processed at CIO - Sydney
PNP-Express entry application

I hope you are next! Best of luck for everyone!
Appreciate, I am PNP and stuck at Sydney for a long while as same as you. Your timeline fires my hope again.

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019

Thank you!
A lot of applications from outside Canada gets processed inside Canada. This basically screws over people inside Canada like me. Someone from the other side of the world gets in within 40 days sometimes, whereas we keep waiting for a year or so. Sorry for the rant, but it annoys the hell out of me.

anjanacarri

Star Member
May 31, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-11-2018
Med's Done....
18-12-2018
LANDED..........
18-07-2019
Finally!!! The wait is over!!!

We received our Ready for Visa mail today:D with only 1 day left in our timeline

Thank you for the support and motivation when things didn’t seem to be heading right:D

All the best for those awaiting their PPR!!!

PS: my cic account remains unchanged....documents are still being reviewed and bg is still in process...

@SithLord ....you would be next :D
:D

Last edited:

seantung

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SK-EE
AOR Received.
26-Nov-2018
Med's Done....
2018-12-14
Finally!!! The wait is over!!!

We received our Ready for Visa mail today:D with only 1 day left in our timeline

Thank you for the support and motivation when things didn’t seem to be heading right:D

All the best for those awaiting their PPR!!!
Congrats, what is your Visa Office?