+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Just two days left..Nov 14th AOR. Have ordered GCMS through GCMS Buddy on April 4th and still didn't receive notes. From April file is in NDVO. Don't know from when it is being there. CIC not giving us dates since file is outside Canada. How to check status from Delhi VO?
DM me if you want to join the NDVO whatsapp group

khalidr

Star Member
May 29, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
I am bit concerned because my LOE was of 24 pages which also included supportinv documentations. I have yes to stat ques. So those things delay the application? AOR Nov 27
Anyone having any idea on this???

sjrohit123

Apr 24, 2019
Thanks a lot for your reply. I filled the webform and dropped them 2 emails. Will I havent received any response from them yet. My background check moved to processing today. I am thinking of ordering the GCMS notes as well for more clarity.
That's nice that you are in IP2 now. Atleast some progress. Yeah order gcms note meanwhile.:)

Reactions: Sanjana nair

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
Hey! After I uploaded requested ADR my status additional documents status changed to "We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details." Is that okay? I don't have any more request letters in my account.

Sushi777

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Hey! After I uploaded requested ADR my status additional documents status changed to "We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details." Is that okay? I don't have any more request letters in my account.
Pretty normal. Will change to "we are reviewing the documents you uploaded" at some point.