India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Well
I have seen many getting ppr just a day after the file goes to ip2
My aor is 4th Nov. When I called the agent on 30th April , she said eligibility met .. .. She also said that security and criminality might have started but not updated .... .
And today my file moved to ip2 ......
Should I hope for some good news in the coming week?
Security is uncertain, it can be time-consuming for some and really short for others, just hope to get the good news soon. Main step of eligibility is consuming so that's a good news

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Thanks a lot for your reply. I filled the webform and dropped them 2 emails. Will I havent received any response from them yet. My background check moved to processing today. I am thinking of ordering the GCMS notes as well for more clarity.
Yes ordering notes will atleast give you the exam picture.
All the best

Reactions: Sanjana nair

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Just two days left..Nov 14th AOR. Have ordered GCMS through GCMS Buddy on April 4th and still didn't receive notes. From April file is in NDVO. Don't know from when it is being there. CIC not giving us dates since file is outside Canada. How to check status from Delhi VO?
Did you try web form?
Request the gcms vendor to raise a complaint

Ven_sus

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Quick question. If anyone could please help.
Nov 14ty AOR. Nothin since MEP in Dec and baisc ADR regarding Rep form.
Online profile says Eligibility, BG hasn't started.
Phone call on 10th, agent confirmed it is in progress and if nothing by July call back.
My husband has 3 month notice period, and considering this is being delayed and we expected to move before Aug, we are planning to initiate his resignation tomorrow. So even if PR is delayed by a month, we would still have 2 month left in notice period.

Question - will this affect BG check? When they verify with employer the status will show that he is in notice period . Does that change anything? Or should we believe the agent and consider that it has started already and just may be employment verification is done already?

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Phone call on 10th, agent confirmed it is in progress and if nothing by July call back.
My husband has 3 month notice period, and considering this is being delayed and we expected to move before Aug, we are planning to initiate his resignation tomorrow. So even if PR is delayed by a month, we would still have 2 month left in notice period.

Question - will this affect BG check? When they verify with employer the status will show that he is in notice period . Does that change anything? Or should we believe the agent and consider that it has started already and just may be employment verification is done already?
This will not have any effect, Generally the employment check is done in eligibility stage but in rear cases you can notice that in BG check,
Notice period will still have your husband status as an employee in the company, however, i would suggest you raise a web form to update IRCC about the resignation.
What is the exam update on your gcms notes?

dreamer101

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018

it wont affect anything.

stanb8

May 11, 2019
@Immigration_guru is it normal to move from ip2 (we are processing your background check) to ip1 ( we will send a message when we start your background check) within only 8 days of 180 days mark? I am Nov 19 AOR with no update after MEP? Thanks in advance for your insight

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hey! After I uploaded requested ADR my status additional documents status changed to "We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details." Is that okay? I don't have any more request letters in my account.
Even I had that status for atleast 2 days then changed to reviewing your additional documents. It still shows the same

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
@Immigration_guru is it normal to move from ip2 (we are processing your background check) to ip1 ( we will send a message when we start your background check) within only 8 days of 180 days mark? I am Nov 19 AOR with no update after MEP? Thanks in advance for your insight
Sometimes, the updates in the account do show these changes. I don't see a reason to worry. You need to wait for a couple of days to observe what actually happened. On a safer side, you can call IRCC tomorrow and see what is exactly going on.
When did you order your notes last?