+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Thank You for being a very big help @SithLord :):)

I had raised a web form also and got below reply. Is this a generic one or i should expect something.

"We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry"
Yes, this is generic. When you call them on 14th ask them specifically whether eligibility, criminality and security have started. Then ask them if they can send a remainder to the case processing officer.

They will probably ask you to call back after a month but hopefully by then you will get your PPR

Reactions: RavneetIndia

RavneetIndia

Aug 15, 2018
Yes, this is generic. When you call them on 14th ask them specifically whether eligibility, criminality and security have started. Then ask them if they can send a remainder to the case processing officer.

They will probably ask you to call back after a month but hopefully by then you will get your PPR
Thank You so much :):):)
Waiting for your PPR announcement soon..

Reactions: SithLord

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Guys from India
Get ready for elections ...... Who knows this is the last time we are voting as Indian citizens :)
Now that timeline is up. ....i strongly feel that der is least chance of rejection. .. .. ... Ppr will come when it has to ....... Enjoy the remaining days here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Guys from India
Get ready for elections ...... Who knows this is the last time we are voting as Indian citizens :)
Now that timeline is up. ....i strongly feel that der is least chance of rejection. .. .. ... Ppr will come when it has to ....... Enjoy the remaining days here
My voting phase ended a month back.

Correct!! Could be the last time we will all be more enthusiastically involved with Indian politics :)

Reactions: bjsundhani

Sindhoo

Mar 14, 2019
I got to know recently that my application has been moved to NDVO. In 6 days I’ll complete 6 months and I’m still in ip1 stage. One thing i wanted to understand is that is my application movement to NDVO is a good thing?

Reactions: Gaurav26

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
I got to know recently that my application has been moved to NDVO. In 6 days I’ll complete 6 months and I’m still in ip1 stage. One thing i wanted to understand is that is my application movement to NDVO is a good thing?
DM me your phone number in case you want to join the NDVO whatsapp group.

Sds84

Apr 17, 2019
Aor - 8th Nov
MEP - 10th Dec
ADR - 4th May (POF asked again)
ADR submission - 8th May

ARD moved to "reviewing your docs"

Today suddenly ARD says "not applicable"

Can anyone explain this?

uday453

May 6, 2019
Aor - 8th Nov
MEP - 10th Dec
ADR - 4th May (POF asked again)
ADR submission - 8th May

ARD moved to "reviewing your docs"

Today suddenly ARD says "not applicable"

Can anyone explain this?
It means that they have received your docs and they will review. Mine happened the same with my ADR and when i did a research i came to know this. Nothing to worry they will review your docs. Call CICif you want to confirm.

Reactions: Upasana

Sds84

Apr 17, 2019
It means that they have received your docs and they will review. Mine happened the same with my ADR and when i did a research i came to know this. Nothing to worry they will review your docs. Call CICif you want to confirm.
Thanks !! Shall wait