+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Gaurav26

Feb 9, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hi guys need a answer to my query #SithLord or anyone. My AOR was Oct 23 2018 earlier and I cleared my medical on 20 Nov but in 24 I got mail of rejection due to incomplete of documents because i did not upload my Australian driving history with PCC. but I again put file in pool got ita and again got Aor 5 Dec 2018 medical clear again in jan 15 2019. Just want to know that does my rejection earlier will affect my delay for pr and it will cross 6 monthmark.

faizamir

Star Member
May 1, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Med's Done....
13-12-2018
So basically it’s almost like ordering GCMS notes!
Any idea if London picks up files randomly or are they following a pattern?
Random from what I believe. I’m passing my 6 month mark tomorrow and still nothing. Still waiting for a reply from my first CSE raised.

Hobbitfromshire

Apr 19, 2019
Hi guys need a answer to my query #SithLord or anyone. My AOR was Oct 23 2018 earlier and I cleared my medical on 20 Nov but in 24 I got mail of rejection due to incomplete of documents because i did not upload my Australian driving history with PCC. but I again put file in pool got ita and again got Aor 5 Dec 2018 medical clear again in jan 15 2019. Just want to know that does my rejection earlier will affect my delay for pr and it will cross 6 monthmark.
My first application was rejected as incomplete because I stupidly didn’t upload my passport in the correct spot. It was scary. But I got my PPR 12 days before my timeline. So I am guessing that should not affect your processing

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Random from what I believe. I’m passing my 6 month mark tomorrow and still nothing. Still waiting for a reply from my first CSE raised.
Thanks. Perhaps I need to gear up for some more wait then. Please share the response once you receive it maybe it can also give me an idea of how they are processing our files.

When do you plan to move? I am keen to be done by Aug before starting another school term here. Let’s see what’s planned for us. Wish you all the best.

faizamir

Star Member
May 1, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Med's Done....
13-12-2018
Thanks. Perhaps I need to gear up for some more wait then. Please share the response once you receive it maybe it can also give me an idea of how they are processing our files.

When do you plan to move? I am keen to be done by Aug before starting another school term here. Let’s see what’s planned for us. Wish you all the best.

I was planning on moving as soon as possible but now it depends on when the approval comes through. If it’s the start of the winter season I might just delay it for a while.

Good luck to you too! Hopefully we all get ours as soon as possible.

Reactions: Shahanastar

zafontana

Star Member
Apr 22, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2018
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
I also had an application cancelled because of a PCC. It doesn't count as a rejection, it's just a cancellation. As for processing times, I'm a bit over 6 months, but I got a ghost update a week back, so pretty similar to the rest of the folks around the same AOR. :)

Reactions: Gaurav26

alina1990

Dec 14, 2016
Faisalabad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
I am also crossing 6 months timeline tomorrow. Still no update. Waiting desperately for any movement.