Feb 4, 2019
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
02-11-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
I paid our Cost Recovery Fee and RPRF while submitting the PR.
Where do I get my receipt? We went over all our emails in Nov and any email with IRCC, cant find the receipt at all.

I have raised a webform today, any other way we can find the receipt? Are we supposed to be getting it through email and we lost it :( ?
Hi the first message in your account is a payment confirmation if you press the receipt number it pop up

PrashantNishna

Feb 14, 2019
#SithLord

Raised CSE and got this response I guess I have wait more.
hank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· Your application was received via your account on November 5, 2019.

· The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

o You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

· The background verifications are currently not in process yet.

· Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.

IRCC is committed to reviewing most permanent resident applications submitted online within a 6-month time frame. Although the delay may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times.

Please consult our website for more information on what to expect after you apply and how you can verify the status of your application in your account.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

PrashantNishna

Feb 14, 2019
#SithLord

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

· Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.

IRCC is committed to reviewing most permanent resident applications submitted online within a 6-month time frame. Although the delay may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times.

Please consult our website for more information on what to expect after you apply and how you can verify the status of your application in your account.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:
But gcms notes says eligibility has been met

Reactions: SithLord

Manali Deshpande

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
Thank you :)

I am assuming my husband's file won't take lot of time because cic already checked his file twice before giving the student and the work visa. Just an assumption though.

Yes, I know people who are waiting from July 2018. It's terrible waiting for so long.
I hope everyone gets PPR very soon and this phase ends.

U won't believe I have 15kgs..Since AOR till now..
Don’t worry you will get it soon :)

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
#SithLord

It's a generic response. You will probably have to call them and ask them specifically if eligibility, criminality has passed and security started.

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Is there anyone in this group who's application changed 4 VO before the final decision?
I'm trying to figure out why is this happening, just a bad luck or there's some kind of a pattern?
My R10 was done in CIO end of Nov. Application moved to VO Vancouver beginning of Dec and then to VO Calgary mid Dec. Now it's in Montreal since mid April. I'm assuming they'll again move it to VO Vancouver as that is the VO closest to where I live.

Anyone experienced the same?

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Yes. If you send an email directly or raise a webform for the London office, they will get back to you within 28 days. I got the reply when I did both. :)
So basically it’s almost like ordering GCMS notes!
Any idea if London picks up files randomly or are they following a pattern?

b647

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
Is there anyone in this group who's application changed 4 VO before the final decision?
I'm trying to figure out why is this happening, just a bad luck or there's some kind of a pattern?
My R10 was done in CIO end of Nov. Application moved to VO Vancouver beginning of Dec and then to VO Calgary mid Dec. Now it's in Montreal since mid April. I'm assuming they'll again move it to VO Vancouver as that is the VO closest to where I live.

Anyone experienced the same?
Hi, yes i am in the same situation R10 at CIo Ottawa then transferred to cpc Ottawa in January, later in march it was at CPC Edmonton and this week they mentioned it is in CIO Sydney. .. and when i asked the call agent why it is being transferred, she said they are trying to complete the processing before 6months.. and i believe they will transfer again to Edmonton bcoz thats where i live. So don't worry everything will go well.. lets give them some more time.. all this is happening because of too much workload.

Reactions: Gaurav26