Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Just spoke with an agent. No specific details except its all in progress, contrary to profile info that shows nothing has been started yet.
So thats good news? at least they have picked up the file?

We were asked to wait till July to call back :(

Nov 14 AOR, VO - Ottawa

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
Is there anyone in this group who's application changed 4 VO before the final decision?
I'm trying to figure out why is this happening, just a bad luck or there's some kind of a pattern?
My R10 was done in CIO end of Nov. Application moved to VO Vancouver beginning of Dec and then to VO Calgary mid Dec. Now it's in Montreal since mid April. I'm assuming they'll again move it to VO Vancouver as that is the VO closest to where I live.

Anyone experienced the same?
I think you will get a passport request, so it probably won't go to Vancouver. It would be inconvenient to go from Victoria to Vancouver. I think they know that.
Mine got transferred from CIO to Vancouver and then back on forth between Vancouver and Winnipeg. Now possibly in Ottawa, waiting for CSE.

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Hi, yes i am in the same situation R10 at CIo Ottawa then transferred to cpc Ottawa in January, later in march it was at CPC Edmonton and this week they mentioned it is in CIO Sydney. .. and when i asked the call agent why it is being transferred, she said they are trying to complete the processing before 6months.. and i believe they will transfer again to Edmonton bcoz thats where i live. So don't worry everything will go well.. lets give them some more time.. all this is happening because of too much workload.
Thank you. Helps knowing that I'm not the only one.
Not sure their logic makes sense, moving applications around just slows things down. It's been a month since everything has been done on my application and just waiting for final approval, but no email yet.
I hope things will speed up for all of us! Good luck :)

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
I think you will get a passport request, so it probably won't go to Vancouver. It would be inconvenient to go from Victoria to Vancouver. I think they know that.
Mine got transferred from CIO to Vancouver and then back on forth between Vancouver and Winnipeg. Now possibly in Ottawa, waiting for CSE.
All my friends from Victoria had to go to Vancouver, we'll see...Hope you're right.
My hopes are not high, I'll be lucky to hear something by mid June considering that it's in Montreal

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
This is the reply I got just now regarding the web form I raised.....

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that the agent who responded to you on May 8, 2019, took the appropriate actions to follow up on your request.

If you do not receive more information or a decision by June 8, 2019, we invite you to contact us again by using the IRCC Web form available on our website.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
Just spoke with an agent. No specific details except its all in progress, contrary to profile info that shows nothing has been started yet.

Nov 14 AOR, VO - Ottawa
This is exactly what they answered to our call yesterday!
Everything is in progress, nothing completed (though no update on the application)
We did not believe him honestly, so my husband politely but directly asked him..if our file has actually been picked up or not..to which he again said our application is being worked upon.
I don't know if I am correct or not, but my instinct says that they do not say directly that the file has not been picked but gives a generic response that everything is in progress. (anybody has any experience on this??? I would be the happiest if someone proves me wrong...!!:p:p)

But he did mention that everything seems fine in our application and there is no red flag. (Some relief..!!!:rolleyes:)

Lastly, said we can expect to hear a decision by the end of our 6 months, but there is always a probability that it might cross the timeline.

AOR 28th Nov. No update in our application since MEP and a basic ADR on the 1st week of Jan.

have_faith_2017

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Category........

Nov 14 AOR, VO - Ottawa
I have same AOR. Last time my husband called CIC, the agent just told that the file looks okay. And nothing in detail. Would calling CIC be of any help ? Only 4 days left for 6 months completion time

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Today I hit 180 days and called CIC.
After 6 months, my Eligibility has changed from "Not Started" to "Review Required". It might not be a big deal but it's so unfair to wait for 6 months with the file not being looked at and get this status eventually

Reactions: seantung