Below are the details and timelines:

NOC - 2171
VO - Ottawa
Timeline:
24th Aug - Submitted EE profile
5th Sept 2018 - ITA
1st Nov 2018 - AOR
1st Dec 2018 - MEP
22nd Apr 2019 - Ordered GCMS Notes - haven't received GCMS notes yet.
2nd May 2019 - Raised CSE - DOB was incorrect as I had swapped MM and DD. So raised another CSE on 8th May
7th May 2019 - Background check started
8th May 2019 - Ghost update
10th May 2019 @ 5.09AM - Ready for Visa email. -- 190th Day

Called twice to IRCC sometime back in April and heard nothing had started.

Application still shows no update yet though.

Thanks a lot for helping me be patient throughout.

Many congratulations to others who have received PPR.

Good Luck to the ones who are waiting.

And like Iron Man says - "Part of the journey is the end" - truly the end is coming sooner for all Nov AORs. #Mayisourmonth
Congratulations

Reactions: ramyapavaman

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Aor 13 Nov
I paid my rprf yesterday ie 9 may after receiving their request letter.. today they are giving me update
" review of additional document Not applicable "

What does it mean ?
I m in stage ip2 from 8 may
Most likely you will get PPR in the next 2 weeks

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi All,

I was a silent reader of this thread. But today finally decided to post as i am not sure whats happening with my profile.
AOR- 13th Nov'18
MEP- 13th Dec'18 and post that no updates with only 3 days left to 13th May'19

FSW Outland and a single applicant.

In April'19 i raised a web form and got to know that my VO is Ottawa.
2 days ago i called CIC to check my application status. Agent was sweet however, he said that don't expect any change in your profile in the remaining 5 days. Also it could take days to months to final decision :( and keep checking your account. He also said that no document is missing from your end.

I hoped that i would be getting PPR by Mar end or April beginning, so i even left my job in the first week of April.
Now this has really shattered my hopes :(
Your case is similar like many others.

Don't worry!! Your case hasn't been picked up by an analyst yet. Once it is picked up it will move quickly

Curranberry

May 8, 2019
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2018
Med's Done....
21-12-2018
****Reposting Again****

Called CIC last night.
My AOR is 28th Nov. (18 days left)
No update since MEP and. Basic ADR back in the 1st week of Jan.
ADR still shows we are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

Anyway, the agent was polite. He said there is no red flag and things seems ok in the application.
Said eligibility, background, security nothing is completed.
Directly asked if the application haa been touched or not yet..To which he said work is going on for my application.
File is at Ottawa he said. 2 weeks back when I had called Visa Office was Ottawa itself. Does this mean my VO is Ottawa and my file won't get transferred anywhere? Is it good or bad?

Lastly, he also said that mostly I should get a final decision by 6 months timeline but it might also take some more time..There is always a probability that it might cross 6 months.

What should I understand from this over all conversation?

All in place..?

Please advise
Hi, My AOR is 17th November and even my file is in CPC Ottawa.
The agent I spoke to told me that the file is generally transferred from NDVO to CPC Ottawa if Eligibility if met or passed.
I don't know if that is correct or not.
So maybe your eligibility is met/passed and criminality and background have not started or maybe its taking place and there's no update about the same.
Also the file does get transferred to your VO (NDVO in my case) once they are ready to send you the golden mail.
In most of the cases here, IP2 and PPR are sent on the same day.
There is a very likely possibility that your file will overshoot the 6 month timeline. But that's completely normal according to the agent. As already discussed in this forum....180-200 days for processing is completely normal for any application.
So I suggest, keep cool and hang on there

Reactions: Upasana

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
#Urgent

Could someone please help me with this question?

I've spent 2.5 years in my current organization (+ it's the one mentioned in my final PR submission). I have, however, come across a better job opportunity.

My question is -
  • Shall I update IRCC in case I decide to switch organizations? (I will be serving at least one month of the notice period starting 16 May)
  • If I update IRCC, shall I do it once I join the new org, or during my notice period?
  • Will this impact my application?
I'm unsure if IRCC has completed my BG check with my current org and hence I wouldn't want to cause any delays in my applications.

Thank you for your help.

@SithLord - any thoughts here?
I don't think it will impact your application but you can notify them after you join your new organisation.

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
Hi, My AOR is 17th November and even my file is in CPC Ottawa.
The agent I spoke to told me that the file is generally transferred from NDVO to CPC Ottawa if Eligibility if met or passed.
I don't know if that is correct or not.
So maybe your eligibility is met/passed and criminality and background have not started or maybe its taking place and there's no update about the same.
Also the file does get transferred to your VO (NDVO in my case) once they are ready to send you the golden mail.
In most of the cases here, IP2 and PPR are sent on the same day.
There is a very likely possibility that your file will overshoot the 6 month timeline. But that's completely normal according to the agent. As already discussed in this forum....180-200 days for processing is completely normal for any application.
So I suggest, keep cool and hang on there
Hi,

Thank you so much for replying back :) :)

Whenever we called, they said the file is in Ottawa. That's it, never said which is the actual VO or if the file has previously moved somewhere.
When asked what is our VO, we always got reply as Ottawa.

I am sorry I do not know what NDVO is. What is the full form please?

Also we specifically asked the status for each of these: eligibility, security, background and criminality and th30the agent replied all are in process.

I see people with 27th 30th Nov having a progress but mine isn't.
My husband already has a Student and now a Work Visa from Canada.
He moved to Canada two weeks back. He is studying in York University. His file has already been analyzed twice (He is dependent though)

We have less travel history (Bangkok, Bhutan, Cambodia) and all were for a week for holiday. I don't think Security would be a problem.

Can't understand why is our file having no update and now they are skipping ours and moving to the next one..breaks my heart literally!!:(:(:(

Every day is such a disappointment :(

Curranberry

May 8, 2019
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2018
Med's Done....
21-12-2018
Hi,

Thank you so much for replying back :) :)

Whenever we called, they said the file is in Ottawa. That's it, never said which is the actual VO or if the file has previously moved somewhere.
When asked what is our VO, we always got reply as Ottawa.

I am sorry I do not know what NDVO is. What is the full form please?

Also we specifically asked the status for each of these: eligibility, security, background and criminality and th30the agent replied all are in process.

I see people with 27th 30th Nov having a progress but mine isn't.
My husband already has a Student and now a Work Visa from Canada.
He moved to Canada two weeks back. He is studying in York University. His file has already been analyzed twice (He is dependent though)

We have less travel history (Bangkok, Bhutan, Cambodia) and all were for a week for holiday. I don't think Security would be a problem.

Can't understand why is our file having no update and now they are skipping ours and moving to the next one..breaks my heart literally!!:(:(:(

Every day is such a disappointment :(
NDVO is New Delhi Visa Office
There are plenty of people who have already crossed the 6 month mark and yet in IP1.
The agent can only see where the file is coming from and where it is currently. Nothing else.
Security shouldnt be a problem. Thats why I said you should expect an IP2 and PPR on the same day. Or max withing 2-3 days.
I am not sure how your husband's file will be processed though .... Maybe we have a lot of experienced people here on this group who can answer your queries.
I think theres still a lot of time before you start panicking. You never know u might receive a PPR before your 6 month mark.

Reactions: Upasana

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
NDVO is New Delhi Visa Office
There are plenty of people who have already crossed the 6 month mark and yet in IP1.
The agent can only see where the file is coming from and where it is currently. Nothing else.
Security shouldnt be a problem. Thats why I said you should expect an IP2 and PPR on the same day. Or max withing 2-3 days.
I am not sure how your husband's file will be processed though .... Maybe we have a lot of experienced people here on this group who can answer your queries.
I think theres still a lot of time before you start panicking. You never know u might receive a PPR before your 6 month mark.
Thank you :)

I am assuming my husband's file won't take lot of time because cic already checked his file twice before giving the student and the work visa. Just an assumption though.

Yes, I know people who are waiting from July 2018. It's terrible waiting for so long.
I hope everyone gets PPR very soon and this phase ends.

U won't believe I have 15kgs..Since AOR till now..

Reactions: Curranberry

faizamir

Star Member
May 1, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Med's Done....
13-12-2018
Hey...Are you serious 28 days to reply to email? Testing patience to the core!
Yes. If you send an email directly or raise a webform for the London office, they will get back to you within 28 days. I got the reply when I did both. :)