+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
This is for your ADR isn't it?

I have been having the same status too "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided." since Apr 30. Really hoping this changes soon. Let me know if your changes :)
Mine is the same from 9th Jan 2019.
We are reviewing the additional documents you provided..!!!

Reactions: SithLord

Chennaipaiyan

Jun 4, 2017
My file got transffered to NDVO from Ottawa last week as per the Agent after it got approved. I got my ppr on 6th May.. :) So hold on ur ppr is also round the corner I guess.. :)
That's really good to hear. My bro file got transferred after ip1 to NDVO. No update after that. His aor was on Nov 14.

Tingu1204

Apr 24, 2019
Hey there! I’m still hanging in in iP1. A month ago when I raised a CSE to know my VO they said it’s CIO, Nova Scotia, Sydney. Recently I raised a CSE again to the same Sydney VO to update my job status. I got a mail from Sydney office stating my file is transferred to NDVO. So, I’m not sure what to expect yet. What about you?
Same thing happened with me what's ur aor

alina1990

Dec 14, 2016
Faisalabad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Hey there! I’m still hanging in in iP1. A month ago when I raised a CSE to know my VO they said it’s CIO, Nova Scotia, Sydney. Recently I raised a CSE again to the same Sydney VO to update my job status. I got a mail from Sydney office stating my file is transferred to NDVO. So, I’m not sure what to expect yet. What about you?
Dont worry, every thing will be fine. We just have to wait patiently.

Hobbitfromshire

Apr 19, 2019
I sent my passport from Bangalore on 29th April and it reached New Delhi IRCC office on 1st of May. Haven't heard anything ever since. Did you get any updates?
Nope, still waiting! I don’t know what the average turnaround time is. Also I don’t know what takes them so long to stamp the passports.