+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

anishak22

Sep 14, 2017
I ain't no SithLord, and maybe he could give you a more proper answer, but my timeline has some similarity with yours (in the sense that I too was asked to pay for RPRF early in my process).

AOR: November 2nd
MEP: December 1st
RPRF: January 14th (Yeeeei! moment)

Don't want to scare you or turn you down, but no updates whatsoever since then for me. Still in Ip1, and yeap, even when I'm already over the 6-month mark; the same story as many other users in this thread.

The truth is that it's hard to predict how it's going to be for you, I think that, based on what has been shared here, we can conclude that there's no visible pattern on why CIC processes some cases faster than others. There are some theories (whether it's because of the CSR score, or the NOC, or if you are single, or married, or your travel history, or your nationality, or if you decided to pay RPRF upfront or not) but almost each one of these theories have been proved wrong by someone's testimony. Some pages ago someone pointed out that those applications with "eligibility met" are being held back, which if you think about it doesn't sound logic at all because those cases would be easier to process anyway. There's not much visible logic in CIC's process, at least from the applicant's point of view. There are even cases of users reporting that the information received by calling to two different call center agents is contradictory, so not even that is entirely reliable (I really hope there's an organized process at the back-end though :D). Sadly, If we can't tell which logic is CIC using, then it's hard to predict a date.

Who knows? Maybe you are among the lucky ones! Let's hope for that!

Hey!

Agreed that Eligibility Met cases are easy to process; however looking at the trend none of the "Eligibility Met" have received PPR as yet. Even for October applications!

Dont know if m missing out on anything.

Abhi2056

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-2018
Passport Req..
28-05-2019
Aor - 13 Nov 2018
Mep - 13 Dec 2018
Ip1 - 13 Dec 2018
Ip2 - 8 may ( around 9.30 am)
Rprf request - 9 may ( 2.30 am )
Paid rprf around 11.30 am on d same day

Can I expect PPR soon. ? ( finger crossed)
Anyone here with same pattern received PPR. ?
Yes, you can expect a PPR soon. These days going to ip2 is important near the end of 6 months timeline to get PPR
I saw a December guy get PPR in 7days after moving to ip2 and Rprf is initiated. But it can take upto 20 days.

Ven_sus

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Sure..what is your AOR?
AOR : Nov 14th
MEP : 8th DEC'
ADR - 12th Dec - Use of Representative form - although we gave No for rep, they still asked to submit, so I just submitted a form asking them to cancel rep. And they updated to received additional doc, and processing.
After that zero communication till now.

Nisza

Jul 13, 2018
Hey guys

Those who sent their passports to Delhi vfs, how long did it take for you to get the passports back?? I submitted my passport at Delhi VFS on 26th April and passports were received and showed under processing at IRCC on April 27th. Haven’t heard from them again. Is it normal to take this much time for stamping??

TIA
I sent my passport from Bangalore on 29th April and it reached New Delhi IRCC office on 1st of May. Haven't heard anything ever since. Did you get any updates?

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
These days people go to ip2 and PPR follows in 0-20 days. So you never know when your's will show up.

Immitracker shows 79% candidates of SEP candidates got PPR's and OCT are at 68%.In the rest of the percentage in both those months atleast 7-8% won't update their statuses immediately and chances are most of them got it.So don't go to forums and start panicking seeing people panicking.

This is the month of november applicants, you will see lot of November candidates getting PPR.

Their GCMS notes shows no issues- Processing and GCMS notes have no relation.GCMS is case management system and not application which officers use to process files.Might be they had military or government related jobs in which case they need extra scrutiny. Security is a big factor which is never clear through GCMS notes.

No idea why were their file skipped-
IRCC always mentioned 20% files will be late due to there complicatedness and they just have to wait.Even these guys won't wait more than 8 months, if its genuine.

I am loosing my sleep thinking what would I do if they skip our application-They won't reject it if its genuine.They need you as much as you need them.

It can be stressful if you just keep thinking of PPR. PPR is just initial stage of new life, there are lot more important things which follow after that. Start developing your skills in the mean time which can be useful for putting your application over others in job search.
Thanks a lot!!
You indeed showed me the right path and help me calm down.

My main reason of the stress is I am living with my in-laws right now. I am stuck here waiting PR and I am not sure when will I move in with my husband.

But thanks to you, I will now use this time and be ready for the net phase. :)

Reactions: Abhi2056

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
@shitLord as you are so experienced and well to tell one will receive ppr. I paid rprf fee on 28 jan nd aor Dec 5. Nd 28 days left So when I should expect golden mail. Ur words might change something buddy.
Honestly, I'm really not that experienced when it comes to these predictions.

I believe you got RPRF request during R10 checks and your R10 checks must have been completed around the same time. Most of the moments generally occur during the last 2 weeks of your estimated processing time. So my best guess is towards the end of this moment or in early June you should expect a movement.

Reactions: Pbaj

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
my reference letter was as per what was written on the site...but the company has no online presence as such...maybe thats the reason for the adr...hopefully this should be the last of the adrs...unless they decide to bombard me with personal history request...
Even my earlier reference letter was as per IRCC requirements yet they asked me for an ADR lol.

They did ask me for IMM 5669 form back in December

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi
I have been a silent visitor to this group for a while now.

Visa Type: FSW-O
AOR : 17 November
MEP: 21 December

And no updates ever since

I was getting anxious about it since only 8 days are left for the 6 month period to expire.

So I called up IRCC helpline through Skype. And after almost a 45 minute wait in queue I got through her.

A very polite lady indeed. She confirmed that my eligibility had been met on January 14th and my file had been passed to CPC Ottawa.
My security and background checks are currently taking place so everything looks in order. There has been no ADR as well.

Though she has said that due to backlogs of applications, the latest date by which I can expect a decision on my application is 11 July.

So I thought that this info can be of help to all of you
I was told June 11 :)