+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SingYeah

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
Your basic eligibility, i.e checking the documents and all and med is done, next step will be checking the your file under Sec A 11.2. The agent said so, because no ADR was noted
Is "updated date" under various records a good measure of activity on a file? In my case that most recent date I see is 04 Dec 2018.

Incidentally, after ordering GCMS notes on Apr 12, 2019 I received the request for RPRF in a couple of weeks and the profile status changed to "We are processing your background check" around the same time. Now, I am wondering if I had not ordered the notes, it could possibly be another few months before anyone looked at my file...!

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Is "updated date" under various records a good measure of activity on a file? In my case that most recent date I see is 04 Dec 2018.

Incidentally, after ordering GCMS notes on Apr 12, 2019 I received the request for RPRF in a couple of weeks and the profile status changed to "We are processing your background check" around the same time. Now, I am wondering if I had not ordered the notes, it could possibly be another few months before anyone looked at my file...!
That is true, because when you order the notes, IRCC officer has to look into your file which logically can push your application.
And in that 30 days period you clear criminality and eligibility if you say it was not moving.
That helped, do not order notes now. if you plan to order then only order CBSA or CSIS as your security is on going

Prapri2912

Star Member
Mar 3, 2019
I don't think so. I think you should be fine. They may ask for an ADR but that totally depends on how convincing all your other work documents are.

Hope the job duties listed matches with your Noc.
@SithLord - thanks a tonne.. Yes the job duties match with the noc.. Hoping for the best.. Just worried about the RR marked by the analyst.. Anyway.. Thanks for

Reactions: SithLord

Abundance2019

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
02-11-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
Beats me! All this while I was as cool as cucumber, waiting for 6 months to get over before I start asking for updates from IRCC...!!
Honestly I think they have no specific order one would think they would process these things chronologically but instead I get the feeling that they just divide and distribute the applications amongst officers in a pile smh... It would be great if since they aren't the ones to process security, they could have have that done by the relevant agencies first ahead of the 6 months since that takes time instead of waiting to pick up people’s files at the final margin of 6 months which makes the processing time more than 6 months. Everyone suffers because of lack of order

Reactions: Sp*

Sp*

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
Hello everyone

First of all Big congratulations to everyone who got their PPR especially silent readers on this forum. :)

I think somehow IRCC came to know about all active members ( who constantly vent out their frustration and helping others ) on this form and thats why they are torturing us on purpose and giving PPR to silent readers mostly hehe.

Thats the only theory I can think of otherwise everything else is mind boggling.

Good luck everyone
Stay positive and happy.

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
Asking it again, hours and salary not mentioned in my reference letter, rest everything is mentioned in reference letter in proper letter head duly signed and stamped by supervisor, address, phone number, website also mentioned in letter head. Along with that attached, salary slips+Office card+appointment letter+promotion letter.

Can my application get delay because of it? please tell me anybody ? I'm Nov 30 AOR, reply requested :(

Reactions: Abundance2019

SingYeah

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
Honestly I think they have no specific order one would think they would process these things chronologically but instead I get the feeling that they just divide and distribute the applications amongst officers in a pile smh... It would be great if since they aren't the ones to process security, they could have have that done by the relevant agencies first ahead of the 6 months since that takes time instead of waiting to pick up people’s files at the final margin of 6 months which makes the processing time more than 6 months. Everyone suffers because of lack of order
Plus, the lack of transparency in the overall process makes it all the more difficult for the applicants to plan ahead.

Reactions: Abundance2019

navkrish

Jun 1, 2018
So I did get my PPR email today morning and I am very grateful to each and every member in this forum. I cannot imagine what I would have done without this forum. I was happy to see people sharing similar sentiments to me and I was quite inspired by a lot of posts and patience show by the members of this forum.

I ordered GCMS notes on the 29th March and nothing had started as of 1st April. I got this on 5th of May and felt a little low when I read the GCMS report.

I also spoke to an agent on Friday the 3rd May and he mentioned that they have not started working on my file yet. Again, this was another low point.

I kept telling myself that I fulfilled all the documentation that was listed and that it is just a matter of the IRCC team to start working on my file.

3 days later on the 8th of May, I logged into the IRCC website to found that the background checks have started. I saw this at 8am in the morning Singapore time and I wanted to ensure that this is not some weird dream.

So I logged into the application again after having a coffee around 10am, this time the application profile was updated (Ghost update!) without any actual changes.

I was hoping to get PPR by the end of this month and got an email around 10am today.

I got my PPR in exactly 5 months. I applied on December 8 and the ready for email visa is dated May 8.

It is extremely easy to advice people to stay strong and keep the faith, however, I recognize that it is incredibly hard to do.

One of my colleagues once gave me his thoughts and told me to focus on "what you can control and the rest is not really up to you". All we can do is provide satisfactory documentation and hope for your file to be picked ASAP.

If anyone needs anything please feel free to message me and I am happy to help in anyway I can.

I thank everyone in this group for their valuable thoughts.
Congratulations!

Canada_Diaries

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Doc's Request.
30-01-2018
AOR Received.
18-12-2018
IELTS Request
30-01-2019
So I did get my PPR email today morning and I am very grateful to each and every member in this forum. I cannot imagine what I would have done without this forum. I was happy to see people sharing similar sentiments to me and I was quite inspired by a lot of posts and patience show by the members of this forum.

I ordered GCMS notes on the 29th March and nothing had started as of 1st April. I got this on 5th of May and felt a little low when I read the GCMS report.

I also spoke to an agent on Friday the 3rd May and he mentioned that they have not started working on my file yet. Again, this was another low point.

I kept telling myself that I fulfilled all the documentation that was listed and that it is just a matter of the IRCC team to start working on my file.

3 days later on the 8th of May, I logged into the IRCC website to found that the background checks have started. I saw this at 8am in the morning Singapore time and I wanted to ensure that this is not some weird dream.

So I logged into the application again after having a coffee around 10am, this time the application profile was updated (Ghost update!) without any actual changes.

I was hoping to get PPR by the end of this month and got an email around 10am today.

I got my PPR in exactly 5 months. I applied on December 8 and the ready for email visa is dated May 8.

It is extremely easy to advice people to stay strong and keep the faith, however, I recognize that it is incredibly hard to do.

One of my colleagues once gave me his thoughts and told me to focus on "what you can control and the rest is not really up to you". All we can do is provide satisfactory documentation and hope for your file to be picked ASAP.

If anyone needs anything please feel free to message me and I am happy to help in anyway I can.

I thank everyone in this group for their valuable thoughts.
Heartiest Congratulations to you. You wrote your heart out...

Reactions: Prapri2912