Feb 4, 2019
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
02-11-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
Plus, the lack of transparency in the overall process makes it all the more difficult for the applicants to plan ahead.
So true what’s the point of telling us we will be able to keep track of our updates if we can’t see what has been done so far on our online account, I thank God for GCMS notes otherwise we would be left in the dark, I am not mad at them I just think their system needs better organization and transparency, that way the calls to the call centres would decrease as we could simply check our accounts regarding our case and not bombard them with so much calls and CSE.

Reactions: SingYeah

priya93

Apr 27, 2019
AOR 14 NOV
Still in IP1 No updates since January. Only 5 days left for 6 months completion. I think this wait is going to be long.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
So true what’s the point of telling us we will be able to keep track of our updates if we can’t see what has been done so far on our online account, I thank God for GCMS notes otherwise we would be left in the dark, I am not mad at them I just think their system needs better organization and transparency, that way the calls to the call centres would decrease as we could simply check our accounts regarding our case and not bombard them with so much calls and CSE.
So true.

Abundance2019

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
02-11-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
Asking it again, hours and salary not mentioned in my reference letter, rest everything is mentioned in reference letter in proper letter head duly signed and stamped by supervisor, address, phone number, website also mentioned in letter head. Along with that attached, salary slips+Office card+appointment letter+promotion letter.

Can my application get delay because of it? please tell me anybody ? I'm Nov 30 AOR, reply requested :(
Maybe they may send you a PFL or just ask for another employment letter since the one you provided isn’t detailed enough. If they request this just know that you need to have your employer include everything that would give them clarity about your work.

Reactions: Majid Nawaz

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
Maybe they may send you a PFL or just ask for another employment letter since the one you provided isn’t detailed enough. If they request this just know that you need to have your employer include everything that would give them clarity about your work.
PFL ?

I send them everything which proves my work experience is authentic, they can confirm from my employer as well, its very renowned in our country.

Just hours and salary not mentioned in reference letter.

ShrSrd

May 7, 2019
********Reposting and hoping someone sees it before it gets buried again********

Hi,
I have a query and am hoping that someone can guide me on this matter or direct me to the right forum.

I've received the email to submit my passport, however i'm confused as to which Visa Application Centre (VAC) I must submit the documents. The email mentions Australia, New Zealand or Fiji and I have since moved from Australia to India. Can I submit the docs at my local VAC? In my case Bangalore.

Any help will be much appreciated.

PS: I've raised a CSE asking IRCC the exact same query stated above, and am awaiting their response.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
********Reposting and hoping someone sees it before it gets buried again********

Hi,
I have a query and am hoping that someone can guide me on this matter or direct me to the right forum.

I've received the email to submit my passport, however i'm confused as to which Visa Application Centre (VAC) I must submit the documents. The email mentions Australia, New Zealand or Fiji and I have since moved from Australia to India. Can I submit the docs at my local VAC? In my case Bangalore.

Any help will be much appreciated.

PS: I've raised a CSE asking IRCC the exact same query stated above, and am awaiting their response.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/where-submit-passport.html

dasu106

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
I have been working in Singapore for 5 years and applied for PR here. The govt does not specify the criteria for getting a PR. All my friends applications were rejected and there is no reason given.

I applied for Australia PR in the beginning of 2018 and have not heard anything yet.

People apply for green card and the wait time is about 10 years for Indians.

Whether it is 9 months or 10 months, this is nothing. The Canadian govt has done all of us a huge favor by listing down the exact requirements.

Do I think if the process can be smoother? absolutely. Do I think the process is better than that of any other Country? 100%, not even a shred of doubt.

Mark888

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
PFL ?

I send them everything which proves my work experience is authentic, they can confirm from my employer as well, its very renowned in our country.

Just hours and salary not mentioned in reference letter.
If you want to get the genuine information, don't look for it on the forums. Go to the source, which is CIC website, where they clearly state that your reference letter MUST include working hours (so they can calculate whether it's considered full-time work, according to CANADIAN regulations, not your country's) and salary (I presume to check if it corresponds with your NOC).

Whatever CIC reasons are, these two pieces of information are required.

Sindhoo

Mar 14, 2019
Hey buddy,
Do you got your ppr.
Do you have any research how to got a job as a college lecturer or instructor in canada. I mean to ask that what certifications or documents we need to get a job or any test we have to clear for getting a teaching job?
Hey there! I’m still hanging in in iP1. A month ago when I raised a CSE to know my VO they said it’s CIO, Nova Scotia, Sydney. Recently I raised a CSE again to the same Sydney VO to update my job status. I got a mail from Sydney office stating my file is transferred to NDVO. So, I’m not sure what to expect yet. What about you?