+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

May 6, 2019
Just received the GCMS notes. Hard to figure out at which stage the application is. Towards the end, it says R10 OK for both us, and for one of us, it says Recommendation: Review Required. No mention of Eligibility/Criminality/Security... Surprisingly, all "Updated date" rows are dated Dec 2018. Am I checking it right? Does that mean no one has picked up my file after that.. and I am almost hitting the 190-day timeline now!

Also called IRCC yesterday. The representative said everything looks good on the application and we should hear from them soon. Any suggestions as what I should be looking at in GCMS notes or next course of action - maybe call them again?

AOR - 03 Nov 2018
Can u post the 2nd page of the notes ?

Curranberry

May 8, 2019
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2018
Med's Done....
21-12-2018
WHAAAAT??
Nov 17th AOR and they will take till July? this is crazy!
Well not exactly. According to them it should be processed soon....just that incase I don't get a mail .... There's no need to panic till 11 July.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Just received the GCMS notes. Hard to figure out at which stage the application is. Towards the end, it says R10 OK for both us, and for one of us, it says Recommendation: Review Required. No mention of Eligibility/Criminality/Security... Surprisingly, all "Updated date" rows are dated Dec 2018. Am I checking it right? Does that mean no one has picked up my file after that.. and I am almost hitting the 190-day timeline now!

Also called IRCC yesterday. The representative said everything looks good on the application and we should hear from them soon. Any suggestions as what I should be looking at in GCMS notes or next course of action - maybe call them again?

AOR - 03 Nov 2018
Does it contains the Notes at the end mentioning A 11.2? If not, that means your eligibility is yet to start by Case processing agent

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi
I have been a silent visitor to this group for a while now.

Visa Type: FSW-O
AOR : 17 November
MEP: 21 December

And no updates ever since

I was getting anxious about it since only 8 days are left for the 6 month period to expire.

So I called up IRCC helpline through Skype. And after almost a 45 minute wait in queue I got through her.

A very polite lady indeed. She confirmed that my eligibility had been met on January 14th and my file had been passed to CPC Ottawa.
My security and background checks are currently taking place so everything looks in order. There has been no ADR as well.

Though she has said that due to backlogs of applications, the latest date by which I can expect a decision on my application is 11 July.

So I thought that this info can be of help to all of you
Did you think of ordering CBSA/CSIS notes? This wait is really long

Curranberry

May 8, 2019
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2018
Med's Done....
21-12-2018
@Curranberry thanks for sharing the information.. my AOR is also 17th November.. can you let me know what is your status online for background check? Is it showing as started or yet to start?
Hi, I'm still in IP1 as per my cic account. But as per the agent the background checks have already started

Reactions: Sdk2317

Curranberry

May 8, 2019
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2018
Med's Done....
21-12-2018
Did you think of ordering CBSA/CSIS notes? This wait is really long
Nope...really not ordered any notes. The first real effort from my side after submitting the application was last night when I called the agent

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
No mention of A11.2... Don't understand what made the rep think that all is fine with the application..even after 190 days!
Your basic eligibility, i.e checking the documents and all and med is done, next step will be checking the your file under Sec A 11.2. The agent said so, because no ADR was noted