+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Nnaa30mm

May 8, 2019
Hello
Is there anyone who has recieved 'supplementary information request for students' as an additional documemt + CV?
I am asked to send these documemts and i dont know why?
Is it related to not being eligible?

uday453

May 6, 2019
Eligibility Met cases are delayed. I know a lot of people who have crossed 6 month mark still BC not started. Even my eligibility is MET
My Aor is also NOV 4 . My status nothing changed my eligibility is still in process. Background is still in process. I got ADR for my new born documents. After that no update till now

faizamir

Star Member
May 1, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Med's Done....
13-12-2018
People with January and onward AORs are getting PPRs faster in general. I shared a theory earlier that security is the cause of most of the long processing times (and poor IRCC gets most of the abuse lol) and the introduction of biometrics and faster PPRs can't be a coincidence.
I gave my fingerprints in December 2018 and i passed criminality. My security has not started last I was able to check and I have 5 days left to 6 months.

Atin987

May 6, 2019
Yikes!! Any idea why they asked for additional POF?

-Did you open a fresh bank account for your initial POF? - Nope
-Or did you have a large incoming amount without a gift deed? - I did this thats the reason I suppose.
-Did you provide 6 months bank statement back then as on Nov5th 2018?
- Yes I did

hgunawa

Jan 8, 2017
I know that feeling

My friend who applied in January 9 2019 got his PR this week lol whereas I am still waiting. My case is far more simpler than his. He has 2 visa refusals and also a long travel history

Life is just cruel sometimes lol
Sithlord and everyone else, hang in there guys! I know it's a difficult time, having gone through this myself. But all of you will get through eventually, it's only a matter of time.
It sounds pointless saying this when patience is the best virtue one can have at this point but thought I'll pitch in to give some moral boost.

Nnaa30mm

May 8, 2019
Hello
Is there anyone who has recieved 'supplementary information request for students' as an additional documemt + CV?
I am asked to send these documemts and i dont know why?
Is it related to not being eligible?

rohan.budhiraja

Nov 19, 2017
Ofcourse!! I'm sure everyone is aware of this. Letting out frustration is not really a crime. PPR is a complicated process. People have invested so much of their time here, so I am sure they have the right to let out their frustration. That's all they can do. Its not like being negative is actually going to slow down your process or being positive is going to speed up your process. Everything happens when it needs to happen.
Hi sithlord,

Can you please add me or share a WhatsApp link for the NIVERMBER “18 NDVO group’s WhatsApp link ?
I have been e