+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

gurpreetkaur_21

Sep 10, 2017
I received ADR on 17th april , AOR 2nd November 2018 , ip2 12th april. I had some big deposits which i did not explain at the time of aor , i thought it wasnt necessary. I think these people at ircc are extra cautious regarding money matters or they just want everything pre-explained to cut their work load. Whatever it is, explanation is always better and if you have review required for your POF that does not necessarily means something bad . Some of these junior agents just mark it RR so that the senior agents can go through it and verify . Every review required does not automatically generate an ADR. If you think you have missed something or you can explain something even more you should do it through a web form and upload the necessary documents with it. If not just relax buddy , these people at ircc are just slow and you will get your golden mail soon.
I had given pretty detailed explanation along with necessary evidences, so I think that's the reason it's marked as RR. Waiting patiently and calmly and I hope PPR for all Nov folks come by this month

Ankur Popli

Apr 26, 2019
I hope so too! So far no updates from the 20s. Based on reading from others' update, it seems like they get the update a day before or on the date of their AOR which is kind of disappointing but that's better than waiting for a year and as long as we all get the approval, then it will be worth the wait.
Trust me, I had resigned exactly 3 months back and jobless from today as I resigned based on predictions from immitracker. Just waiting for a reply from them. Even immitracker is now showing date as 19th May for PPR to come. Although, I have an offer to join somewhere. Trust me, I know people around my AOR who have received PPR in Express Entry scheme just because they paid RPRF upfront.

Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.

veggiedude

Star Member
May 6, 2019
As I'm kind of new here, I had a doubt.
How can I see the status of my Eligibility, Criminality and Security, as I've seen some users mention their's. Is it mentioned somewhere in my profile?

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
25th November. I have no clue, I did not check my account in past couple of days. So, not really sure when it got updated
Good for you! I really do hope that they start picking up the files from 20s onwards!

Reactions: gurpreetkaur_21

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
As I'm kind of new here, I had a doubt.
How can I see the status of my Eligibility, Criminality and Security, as I've seen some users mention their's. Is it mentioned somewhere in my profile?
You should order GCMS notes.

Arindam1788

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
I called the CIC on last Friday and the agent told me it is approved but my file got transferred to New Delhi office. Anyone faced the same issue? 6 months will get complete tomorrow for me. Anyone is facing the same that file gets transferred to Delhi from Ottawa? How long they take to send the email?

Reactions: seantung