+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yaa, that's what I meant ...... Draw theory is not working here... .
Some even said that if the file is picked, things move really fast..... But der are people like sithlord and many more , whose file is picked..... But they haven't rcvd the ppr yet .

ITS JUST UNPREDICTABLE.
It's pouring ADRs for me. I'm feeling more confident about getting another ADR than PPR :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Reactions: arsankar18

sjrohit123

Apr 24, 2019
Hey guys,

I was out of job when I applied for PR last year. I joined a job few months back in different city, do I need to update that in my application?
I am on IP2 status.

Oksamjackson

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
That is a very serious matter. Procedural Fairness Letter is usually sent to those who have misrepresented documents
I think this is not entirely true. During my first application, they sent me a procedural letter. In it, they wanted me to explain why there was a huge deposit in my cheqing account and also provide a new bank statement. What happened was, I had all my money in my savings account so I transferred that money from my savings to chequing before printing the statement. If the officer was thorough enough, he would have seen that on my bank statement but since he was keen on refusing me i guess, he didn't mind. I wrote a letter explaining that and also added a new bank statement, yet he refused me with a different reason. A procedural letter is to give you a second chance to explain why they shouldn't refuse your application or charge you with misrepresentation. My opinion though.

have_faith_2017

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Category........
Can we know our VO from GCSM ? Day before yesterday I called CIC but forgot to confirm VO.

I received my second set of GCMS on 25th April

AmosDomosmog

Apr 1, 2019
good day everyone. a hypothetical question..suppose the NOC that i chose turns out to be different from the correct NOC but is still among the eligible NOC for immigration which are 0,A,B or C. can it cause refusal?

Reactions: pgpg

kana1306

Jun 26, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Otatwa
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
08-05-2019
good day everyone. a hypothetical question..suppose the NOC that i chose turns out to be different from the correct NOC but is still among the eligible NOC for immigration which are 0,A,B or C. can it cause refusal?
Yes

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
It's not about which NOC is der
It's about the NOC u choose should match with your reference letter (roles and responsibilities)

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yaa, that's what I meant ...... Draw theory is not working here... .
Some even said that if the file is picked, things move really fast..... But der are people like sithlord and many more , whose file is picked..... But they haven't rcvd the ppr yet .

ITS JUST UNPREDICTABLE.
When the file is picked up it does move really fast. The majority of people who haven't received PPR here are from Ottawa VO which is the primary VO and it has become considerably slow now for some reason. Rome, Accra and London VOs have issued PPRs within a week or 2 after picking up files. You can read the cases from September, October and even from our November thread.

Ottawa VO generally sends PPR in big batches and as mentioned by many others, a large batch is usually sent on Thursday after a draw is held on Wednesday. At least that is the pattern most of us have seen here.

Now the delay in sending PPR batch could be because of the massive backlogs that Ottawa is going through. The agent I spoke to also confirmed this and added that we should expect a delay from Ottawa for at least 2 weeks to a month :)

AmosDomosmog

Apr 1, 2019
im currently working as a Chief Nurse. in the NOC list, there is 0311(Managers in Health care), but there is also 3011(Nursing coordinators and supervisors) which are both applicable in my case.