+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Duties: NOC 0621
• Greeting customers, handling cash transactions, issuing receipts, maintaining a clean and tidy checkout area.
• Interacting with customers in order to ensure customer satisfaction and maintain a high standard of customer service.
• Providing counter assistance as necessary.
• Assisting the store manager to plan and implement marketing strategies to attract customers.
• Ensuring that safety standards are in compliance with health and safety regulations, including: inspecting food products, standards of hygiene, and monitoring for food safety hazards.
• Planning, organizing, managing, and evaluating daily operations.
• Negotiating with customers with regards to catering orders.
• Coordinating staff, assigning duties, preparing work schedules, and supervising employee performance.
• Motivating and encouraging staff to achieve set sales targets.
• Administering payroll, planning and budgeting to maximize profits.
• Setting daily pricing targets, as well as implementing strategies to ensure that those targets are reached.
• Monitoring supply inventory and shipment schedules in order to avoid shortages.
• Maintaining cleanliness and security of the storage area.
• Communicating clearly and effectively to ensure order accuracy, customer satisfaction, as well as providing clear directions to employees.
• Resolving employee conflicts and dealing with customer complaints.
• Assisting the store manager with hiring new staff.
• Training new staff to follow company policies and procedures.
• Reporting directly to the Store Manager

Hope anyone here can help.
Looks good to me... almost all duties are covered. Very strange that the VO rejected it, I think this is an error. Definitely talk to an immigration lawyer and see if it can be appealed.

EDIT: Although, as some other people have pointed out ... 6211 might have been a better fit.

Reactions: Sandhusarwar

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
So Sorry to hear about your refusal....Well you have few options as per what I think:

1) Hire a lawyer right away and get him/her to take immigration to court. If it is NOC based rejection you will win the case in first date hopefully based on a previous case - https://www.immigration.ca/fr/song-v-canada-citizenship-and-immigration. How do I know? well I talked to a lawyer in Canada myself as my notes say 'eligibility not met' for NOC Mismatch...Lawyer said immigration can not reject a case based on NOC if you take them to court...He quoted me $5000 for 1 court date all inclusive but I am sure you can find someone cheaper....

2) Request your case to be re-opened. I have done a lot of analysis on Canadavisa forum for re-opening requests and it seems most of them were accepted. The only ones that were not accepted were cases of misrepresentation (which is not your case)...So definitely give it a go....

Also if your lawyer decides to file an appeal in federal court, he/she can request notes and receive them within 5 days as opposed to taking 30 days for general notes.

All the best Man!!!!
Another option -

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-appeal-for-judicial-review-after-refusal-just-in-50.117209/

patelsagarh30

Sep 21, 2018
AOR 8 Nov 2018
Current status-
We are reviewing whether u meet eligibility
We are processing ur background check (updated on 30 april)

Today my application shows it is updated but no changes seen in the status when opened.

What does it mean?

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
So Sorry to hear about your refusal....Well you have few options as per what I think:

1) Hire a lawyer right away and get him/her to take immigration to court. If it is NOC based rejection you will win the case in first date hopefully based on a previous case - https://www.immigration.ca/fr/song-v-canada-citizenship-and-immigration. How do I know? well I talked to a lawyer in Canada myself as my notes say 'eligibility not met' for NOC Mismatch...Lawyer said immigration can not reject a case based on NOC if you take them to court...He quoted me $5000 for 1 court date all inclusive but I am sure you can find someone cheaper....

2) Request your case to be re-opened. I have done a lot of analysis on Canadavisa forum for re-opening requests and it seems most of them were accepted. The only ones that were not accepted were cases of misrepresentation (which is not your case)...So definitely give it a go....

Also if your lawyer decides to file an appeal in federal court, he/she can request notes and receive them within 5 days as opposed to taking 30 days for general notes.

All the best Man!!!!
I agree with and I think it is based on a fact that having a specific NOC is not a requirement for immigration. The only requirement is that it falls under O, A, or B. Many jobs are not a straight cut and have mix of job duties that fall under various similar NOCs...
I think I you have a solid grounds for appeal if everything else is fine in your application.
@Swazzel Go with CAIPS, as per link provided

Last edited:
Reactions: NZ_ozzie

RaghuRam123

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
They just asked me to submit additional employment records and 2 years IT return but since I had a low income. I submitted the following documents

1) offer letter
2) relieving letter
3) work experience letter
4) salary certificate
5) 6 months pay slips
6) certified letter from CA that I'm tax exempt

hi

I got additional documents request, but they used message title as Procedural Fairness in My Inbox in CIC account. is this a serious matter.

what title they used for the message in your employment Verification.

thanks

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
I agree with and I think it is based on a fact that having a specific NOC is not a requirement for immigration. The only requirement is that it falls under O, A, or B. Many jobs are not a straight cut and have mix of job duties that fall under various similar NOCs...
I think I you have a solid grounds for appeal if everything else is fine in your application.
@Swazzel Go with CAIPS, as per link provided
Anything with your application? Still no ppr/appointment email?

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Procedural Fairness in My Inbox in CIC account
Doesn't sound good....PFL is issued when they are thinking you misrepresented yourself....Otherwise ADRs are issued....
What is the exact wording?

RaghuRam123

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
Doesn't sound good....PFL is issued when they are thinking you misrepresented yourself....Otherwise ADRs are issued....
What is the exact wording?
my company is Ontario incorporation and not able to find in Federal incorporation search
it is incorporated 16 years back as ontario incorporation
please see exact message typed by agent form that letter.

"I am unable to locate the website for the company that was submitted on your letter of employment.

The location of the company also appears to be out of a residential house. Please submit the ‘Article of Corporation’ or ‘Business Plan’ of the company."

Thanks

Last edited:

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
What about you? Did you clear the NOC mismatch problem?
Not sure yet...File was transferred to local VO on 22nd March....I am hoping the officer has cleared and sent to local VO for issuing PR....

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
my company is Ontario incorporation and not able to find in CIC incorporation search as it is incorporated 16 years back
please see exact message typed by agent form that letter.

"I am unable to locate the website for the company that was submitted on your letter of employment.

The location of the company also appears to be out of a residential house. Please submit the ‘Article of Corporation’ or ‘Business Plan’ of the company."

Thanks
You definitely need to provide all the documentation as PFL means if they are not satisfied they would be looking at 'misrepresentation' and that sometimes comes with ban for a period of time....
Seek expert advise I would suggest....

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Anything with your application? Still no ppr/appointment email?
Nop, nothing yet. I'm getting worried now.. I was told everything passed but cases like this one make me think I'm not in the clear yet. I'm definitely gonna lose a promotion if I don't receive a decision by mid next week :(

RaghuRam123

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
Not sure yet...File was transferred to local VO on 22nd March....I am hoping the officer has cleared and sent to local VO for issuing PR....
hi Every one,

please advise on this

I got additional documents request, but they used message title as Procedural Fairness in My Inbox in CIC account.

1.is this a serious matter.?

my company is Ontario incorporation and not able to find in Federal incorporation search
it is incorporated 16 years back as ontario incorporation.
please see exact message typed by CIC officer form that letter.

2. submitted requested documents and waiting for decision

Last edited: