Feb 4, 2019
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
02-11-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
“I am not satisfied that you meet the skilled work experience requirement(s) because you have not demonstrated with the job duties provided that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification, as well as a substantial number of the main duties, including all essential duties, as set out in the National Occupational Classification as required in Ministerial Instruction 15(4)(b).”
What is your AOR? I believe the agent that reviewed your file must have gotten somethings confused, contact your MP ASAP and get more insight on this and appeal this decision

ikilledcupidxo

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I was invited under PNP...but I don’t understand why do we need to provide POF when we have full time job
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1145&top=29

Do I need to include proof of funds for Express Entry?
You will be asked to enter in your Express Entry profile the amount of money you will have to help you settle in Canada. This is to show that you can support yourself and any family who come with you to Canada, and helps us assess which programs you may be eligible for.

You will only need to meet the settlement fund requirement if it applies to the program you are invited to apply under.

If you are invited to apply under the Federal Skilled Worker Program or Federal Skilled Trades Program, you will need to show that you meet the settlement funds requirement unless you:
  • are currently authorized to work in Canada, and
  • have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada.
For proof, you must get official letters from any banks or financial institutions where you are keeping money.

Letter(s) must list:
  • all current bank and investment accounts
  • outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans
Note: You do not have to meet the funds requirement if you were invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class. The system currently asks all applicants to provide a proof of funds document. If you don’t need to provide proof of funds, you must upload a letter explaining either that you have been invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class, or that you have a valid job offer.

***See the note part in bold - as listed on the IRCC website***

hgunawa

Jan 8, 2017
“I am not satisfied that you meet the skilled work experience requirement(s) because you have not demonstrated with the job duties provided that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification, as well as a substantial number of the main duties, including all essential duties, as set out in the National Occupational Classification as required in Ministerial Instruction 15(4)(b).”
Hmmm seems like they weren't fully satisfied with the job description letter. Maybe there was a NOC that better suited the duties you were involved in?

I think others were right, the wording of the job description letter definitely must have confused them. Will you be able to reapply? Did you go through an immigration consultant? If you are unclear about putting together the job experience letter, it's always a good idea to hire an expert to do so.

Are you under an open work permit?

Reactions: SithLord

Swazzel

May 2, 2019
I also agree with @Shahanastar. I think you have some duties that don't fit in this NOC like "Maintaining cleanliness and security of the storage area". I think they got confused :confused:
Ah well, that is a small business, so my duties also included the storage is always clean and secure. Moreover we work in food industry, so that make sense while a supervisor has to keep an eye on those thing.

dec12aor

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1145&top=29

Do I need to include proof of funds for Express Entry?
You will be asked to enter in your Express Entry profile the amount of money you will have to help you settle in Canada. This is to show that you can support yourself and any family who come with you to Canada, and helps us assess which programs you may be eligible for.

You will only need to meet the settlement fund requirement if it applies to the program you are invited to apply under.

If you are invited to apply under the Federal Skilled Worker Program or Federal Skilled Trades Program, you will need to show that you meet the settlement funds requirement unless you:
  • are currently authorized to work in Canada, and
  • have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada.
For proof, you must get official letters from any banks or financial institutions where you are keeping money.

Letter(s) must list:
  • all current bank and investment accounts
  • outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans
Note: You do not have to meet the funds requirement if you were invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class. The system currently asks all applicants to provide a proof of funds document. If you don’t need to provide proof of funds, you must upload a letter explaining either that you have been invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class, or that you have a valid job offer.

***See the note part in bold - as listed on the IRCC website***
Thanks

Swazzel

May 2, 2019
Hmmm seems like they weren't fully satisfied with the job description letter. Maybe there was a NOC that better suited the duties you were involved in?

I think others were right, the wording of the job description letter definitely must have confused them. Will you be able to reapply? Did you go through an immigration consultant? If you are unclear about putting together the job experience letter, it's always a good idea to hire an expert to do so.

Are you under an open work permit?
Yes, I’m under open work permit.

I opened application by myself.

dec12aor

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
It’s just stupid
I got the invitation for PNP and refuse because you can’t move out of the province that issue you PR for a few years after you get PR, I don’t see the point they need too much when you get invited under PNP and you are already in the country and working
Hmm thanks

Neel4636

Oct 15, 2018
Duties: NOC 0621
• Greeting customers, handling cash transactions, issuing receipts, maintaining a clean and tidy checkout area.
• Interacting with customers in order to ensure customer satisfaction and maintain a high standard of customer service.
• Providing counter assistance as necessary.
• Assisting the store manager to plan and implement marketing strategies to attract customers.
• Ensuring that safety standards are in compliance with health and safety regulations, including: inspecting food products, standards of hygiene, and monitoring for food safety hazards.
• Planning, organizing, managing, and evaluating daily operations.
• Negotiating with customers with regards to catering orders.
• Coordinating staff, assigning duties, preparing work schedules, and supervising employee performance.
• Motivating and encouraging staff to achieve set sales targets.
• Administering payroll, planning and budgeting to maximize profits.
• Setting daily pricing targets, as well as implementing strategies to ensure that those targets are reached.
• Monitoring supply inventory and shipment schedules in order to avoid shortages.
• Maintaining cleanliness and security of the storage area.
• Communicating clearly and effectively to ensure order accuracy, customer satisfaction, as well as providing clear directions to employees.
• Resolving employee conflicts and dealing with customer complaints.
• Assisting the store manager with hiring new staff.
• Training new staff to follow company policies and procedures.
• Reporting directly to the Store Manager

Hope anyone here can help.
Hi according to me what you have jotted down doesn't match with 70% of duties mentioned in the website. I haven't received ppr yet and I am with noc 0601.hope for the best.

sumylili

Feb 22, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Med's Done....
14-12-2018
Interview........
04-06-2019
Passport Req..
Landing Email 17-05-2019
LANDED..........
04-06-2019
Ah well, that is a small business, so my duties also included the storage is always clean and secure. Moreover we work in food industry, so that make sense while a supervisor has to keep an eye on those thing.
I totally understand your point because I also work for a small business and I do some cleaning once in a while but I did not include that in my duties because 1. it is not my main responsability and 2. Doesn't match my NOC. Sometimes too much information can potentially affect your application. Since you already submitted those duties try to seek for advice and if needed write an explanation letter. Hope everything goes well.

Swazzel

May 2, 2019
I totally understand your point because I also work for a small business and I do some cleaning once in a while but I did not include that in my duties because 1. it is not my main responsability and 2. Doesn't match my NOC. Sometimes too much information can potentially affect your application. Since you already submitted those duties try to seek for advice and if needed write an explanation letter. Hope everything goes well.
Maybe I should try to contact the MP first, then seek for a law company.