Mar 20, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
What is MP? And where I can reach them?
You can find your local MP by postcode here - https://www.ourcommons.ca/Parliamentarians/en/members
Send an email to him/her or their office and wait to hear back in a few days. You can also visit the office if it's nearby. They cannot influence CIC to a large extent - but they will be able to get as much visibility, the reason for rejection, and suggestions/possibility for redressal. Hope this helps! All the best!

Last edited:

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
I do have a Bachelor of Business Administration, 2 years experience as an Assitant store manager of a pawnshop back home.
I got Marketing diploma in Canada.
I worked as a Cashier part-time at food store during school. And worked full time there as an assistant store manager at the same store after finish school.

Is it qualify? Can I make an appeal for this case?
More highly an angent thought that your job doesn’t fall in 0, A, B NOC category.
If you post duties here, there are might be people who can to give you an advice.

dec12aor

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
No you don’t need POF once you are inland
( with the exception of PNP stream)you are exempt just like myself
But you will need ti provide your LMIA number, your most recent work permit number as the other requirements
Just go on CIC website and search POF exemptions and you will see if the information applies to your situation
Thanks!!

Swazzel

May 2, 2019
You can find your local MP by postcode here - https://www.ourcommons.ca/Parliamentarians/en/members
Send an email to him/her or their office and wait to hear back in a few days. You can also visit the office if it's nearby. They cannot influence CIC to a large extent - but they will be able to get as much visibility, the reason for rejection, and suggestions/possibility for redressal. Hope this helps! All the best!
Thanks!

Swazzel

May 2, 2019
More highly an angent thought that your job doesn’t fall in 0, A, B NOC category.
If you post duties here, there are might be people who can to give you an advice.
Duties: NOC 0621
• Greeting customers, handling cash transactions, issuing receipts, maintaining a clean and tidy checkout area.
• Interacting with customers in order to ensure customer satisfaction and maintain a high standard of customer service.
• Providing counter assistance as necessary.
• Assisting the store manager to plan and implement marketing strategies to attract customers.
• Ensuring that safety standards are in compliance with health and safety regulations, including: inspecting food products, standards of hygiene, and monitoring for food safety hazards.
• Planning, organizing, managing, and evaluating daily operations.
• Negotiating with customers with regards to catering orders.
• Coordinating staff, assigning duties, preparing work schedules, and supervising employee performance.
• Motivating and encouraging staff to achieve set sales targets.
• Administering payroll, planning and budgeting to maximize profits.
• Setting daily pricing targets, as well as implementing strategies to ensure that those targets are reached.
• Monitoring supply inventory and shipment schedules in order to avoid shortages.
• Maintaining cleanliness and security of the storage area.
• Communicating clearly and effectively to ensure order accuracy, customer satisfaction, as well as providing clear directions to employees.
• Resolving employee conflicts and dealing with customer complaints.
• Assisting the store manager with hiring new staff.
• Training new staff to follow company policies and procedures.
• Reporting directly to the Store Manager

Hope anyone here can help.

sumylili

Feb 22, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Med's Done....
14-12-2018
Interview........
04-06-2019
Passport Req..
Landing Email 17-05-2019
LANDED..........
04-06-2019
OMG! I feel so sorry for you @Swazzel. My application was also recommended pass and if I found out at this point after waiting for several months that it gets refused I would be so depressed. Hope you can find a solution for you case and they reopen your application.

Reactions: Gaurav26

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
• Greeting customers, handling cash transactions, issuing receipts, maintaining a clean and tidy checkout area.
• Interacting with customers in order to ensure customer satisfaction and maintain a high standard of customer service.
• Assisting the store manager to plan and implement marketing strategies to attract customers.
• Ensuring that safety standards are in compliance with health and safety regulations, including: inspecting food products, standards of hygiene, and monitoring for food safety hazards.
• Coordinating staff, assigning duties, preparing work schedules, and supervising employee performance.
• Setting daily pricing targets, as well as implementing strategies to ensure that those targets are reached.
• Monitoring supply inventory and shipment schedules in order to avoid shortages.
• Communicating clearly and effectively to ensure order accuracy, customer satisfaction, as well as providing clear directions to employees.

I’m not an expert at this but NOC categories under type-O are always tricky as they want to clearly see a supervisory role such as managing staff, budgets and developing strategies related to growth. I’m not sure if you were able to demonstrate these.

Swazzel

May 2, 2019
OMG! I feel so sorry for you @Swazzel. My application was also recommended pass and if I found out at this point after waiting for several months that it gets refused I would be so depressed. Hope you can find a solution for you case and they reopen your application.
I don’t know what could make them reopen my application.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW

Also, would you mind sharing the remarks in the refusal letter? Is it refused under 75(2)(b) or (c) or both?

Swazzel

May 2, 2019
They must have given a detailed explanation for the reason for the refusal. What does the refusal letter say from the immigration officer?
“I am not satisfied that you meet the skilled work experience requirement(s) because you have not demonstrated with the job duties provided that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification, as well as a substantial number of the main duties, including all essential duties, as set out in the National Occupational Classification as required in Ministerial Instruction 15(4)(b).”

Reactions: SithLord

sumylili

Feb 22, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Med's Done....
14-12-2018
Interview........
04-06-2019
Passport Req..
Landing Email 17-05-2019
LANDED..........
04-06-2019

I also agree with @Shahanastar. I think you have some duties that don't fit in this NOC like "Maintaining cleanliness and security of the storage area". I think they got confused :confused:

Reactions: Sandhusarwar

Abundance2019

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
02-11-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
I was invited under PNP...but I don’t understand why do we need to provide POF when we have full time job
It’s just stupid
I got the invitation for PNP and refuse because you can’t move out of the province that issue you PR for a few years after you get PR, I don’t see the point they need too much when you get invited under PNP and you are already in the country and working