+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Our files were just not picked up by a case analyst. My file was only picked on Apr 19, just 12 days before deadline

gurpreetkaur_21

Sep 10, 2017
My gcms notes only had notes from PA and RR was not mentioned for funds. Also, so far I've not been asked ADR for funds. I've 2000 CAD above minimum
Case Analyst has flagged my funds for RR coz I think I gave too much information in my LOE. I’ll wait for my file to be picked up by officer & wait for ADR to reply for any query on funds

Reactions: SithLord

PrashantNishna

Feb 14, 2019
Question as in ask for an update for sure....But you can't expect them to action your file quicker...
The officers are always focused on clearing files within 6 months....so they put the 'over 6 month' mark files aside so they can meet targets for new files within 6 months..If it makes sense....
Had they been completing their target we would have got our PPR by now I guess

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Case Analyst has flagged my funds for RR coz I think I gave too much information in my LOE. I’ll wait for my file to be picked up by officer & wait for ADR to reply for any query on funds
This is correct!! I think it is always best to give them documents what they ask for and keep your file simple. Sometimes giving them way too much information complicates the process. You just bring unwanted attention to your case.

I learnt it the hard way when I complicated my ECA by giving unnecessary information and sending them IQAS ECA, it just confused the case analyst.In the end they asked for WES ADR for clarification and moved on.

So initially just provide them what they ask for and if they need additional information they will ask for it.