+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Guys, can anyone explain to me what should one do if he finds "review required" for something in his notes? As I understand, the only thing one can actually do is to get better prepared for ADR and nothing more, right?
Depends on what RR is required. I have seen people who submit additional documents when they see RR in notes before IRCC asks them for ADR

For example, someone from September submitted an updated work experience letter when she found RR for job experience :)

Hobbitfromshire

Apr 19, 2019
I have received PPR on 26th April and it still shows ‘processing background’ and ‘reviewing eligibility’. I think they’re focusing on sending out PPRS rather than updating individual accounts. Just hold your horses guys.. even if it crosses 180 days, your waiting period will be much less than the period you’ve waited till date. Couple of weeks maybe, not more than that. Wish you all good luck !!
That status will change only after you get the passports stamped I guess, or so I’ve heard

I was updated to IP2 on April 18th and my file was approved for PPR on the very same day. So things pretty much happen in 24 hours if clear everything

have_faith_2017

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Category........
I am in the same bucket of no movement since ages(well, since months - it feels like ages though). My AOR is Nov 17 and I got GCMS notes on Mar 18. I met the eligibility requirement and security and background hasn't started. My online profile says eligibility requirements are being reviewed. But my GCMS says eligibility was met(not passed). Since then no movement at all. I am FSW -O applicant. Seems no one touched my application.

When I call the agents they offer no additional insights into application and they say that there is no due date change or anything and no flags or concerns on my application. Honestly I lost hope of receiving before May.
Applied from India ?? I am also sailing in the same boat.

Nisza

Jul 13, 2018
That status will change only after you get the passports stamped I guess, or so I’ve heard

I was updated to IP2 on April 18th and my file was approved for PPR on the very same day. So things pretty much happen in 24 hours if clear everything
Yeah that’s exactly what happened to me as well. First IP2 and then PPR within 24 hours. When did you send your passport? Any update?

Nisza

Jul 13, 2018
There is no point in doing that. Your calls or emails will never reach anyone with ability to move your file. At best they can look at the first page of your file, which has all the Eligiblity, Criminality, Security etc statuses but these are manually updated and, therefore, not always accurate (my Eligibility is marked "Not Started" even though the Case Analyst has already reviewed my eligibility).
The least that will happen to your file by raising a CSE is that they’ll know your file is pending. A heads up to them is better than the file that is untouched. Isn’t it?

gurpreetkaur_21

Sep 10, 2017
my pof is 100% gift deed along with some amount which was already there in my bank account. Also, I have shown FD in another bank account. This shouldn't be a problem..?
Thoughts please, getting really anxious...

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Somehow I feel, ircc has some targets ....... I mean the no. Of ppr they issue every month might be fixed...... I observed, they issued lots of pprs in the beginning of April, but last 2 weeks of April were complete silence. Seems like der target for April was over .
Now I hope since new month has started they might have new targets..... And they might start giving out ppr all of a sudden

Reactions: Shweta1289