+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
My PG was not recognized by WES which is mentioned and hence I got it evaluated from IQAS, I hope this does not create any problems while reviewing my case.
So, grad from WES and only PG from IQAS & I did provide these attachments in my education section.
My PG Certificate is recognised by WES but was not mentioned in the summary, hence the confusion. So I sent IQAS, which may have confused my case even further.

Now they have two different ECA reports and both tell the exact same equivalency. Except one doesn't mention the PG Certificate in the summary.

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
The way I see it, only your master's degree will be mentioned in the summary of WES ECA. Since WES only mentions your highest qualification. Now suppose the officer assumes you didn't qualify for two or more certificates because your bachelor's was not mentioned in the summary and rejects your application.

I see him most likely being fired for his incompetency.

You can't get a master's degree without a bachelor's degree. Even a 12 year old knows this.
Well
My Wes report mentions my bachelor's , degree and masters .....
So seems like cic will surely accept the same

gurpreetkaur_21

Sep 10, 2017
We do give reference numbers for the evaluation of our education, I don't think this should be the criteria for rejection, CRS would only be calculated based on these inputs and we cannot add education without giving WES or IQAS reference number in our profiles before ITA

Reactions: PooyaZii

SauKaash

Apr 10, 2019
Anybody received stamped passport who submitted in April to VFS Delhi yet. Just want to know the turn around time for the same. I submitted our passports on April 15th.

Deepika087

Apr 24, 2019
Hey guys, I submitted my application on 24 November. I haven't received any update after MEP 24 Dec. Does it take more than six months to get ppr?