Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2018
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
You also have evaluation from IQAS and WES both?
I got my bachelors evaluated from WES and Master's diploma from IQAS
But I never sent them IQAS ECA only WES.

There was a confusion with my WES ECA, so last week I raised a CSE and sent them IQAS ECA as additional information for consideration. I guess, they're asking WES ECA again for clarification.

Let's see
Hi guys,
I also had my bachelors from WES and graduate certificate from IQAS. In my GCMS notes R10, they checked only the bachelors. Was it the same for you?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi guys,
I also had my bachelors from WES and graduate certificate from IQAS. In my GCMS notes R10, they checked only the bachelors. Was it the same for you?
Yes only bachelor's was mentioned in my notes too.

There was a case 2 weeks ago, where it got rejected because WES Summary did not mention the second certificate. Hence, he did not qualify for two or more certificates. However, the same ECA mentioned it was a Canadian equivalent 1 year certificate.

Now, even I had a similar WES ECA and my PG Certificate was not mentioned in summary.

So I panicked when I read that case and sent my IQAS ECA through CSE. My IQAS ECA has both certificates in the summary and I asked them to replace WES ECA with IQAS ECA or consider it as additional information that I qualify for two or more certificates.

Due to that confusion, I guess they asked WES ECA again for clarity.

Reactions: Inabt

jaby135

Feb 15, 2019

There was a case 2 weeks ago, where it got rejected because WES Summary did not mention the second certificate. Hence, he did not qualify for two or more certificates. However, the same ECA mentioned it was a Canadian equivalent 1 year certificate.

Now, even I had a similar WES ECA and my PG Certificate was not mentioned in summary.

So I panicked when I read that case and sent my IQAS ECA through CSE. My IQAS ECA has both certificates in the summary and I asked them to replace WES ECA with IQAS ECA or consider it as additional information that I qualify for two or more certificates.

What are the docs you have submitted for your work experience?

Inabt

Jul 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Rome
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
01/11/2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019
You mean the reference letter alone? Won’t they require more supporting docs than just the reference letter? Just to know..
I submitted just my reference letter too:/

Reactions: SithLord

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Just a silly question.......
If Wes recognized all the qualifications and gave my education as masters degree ...... Is der a possibility that cic might accept only bachelor degree and not masters degree......? ?

Inabt

Jul 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Rome
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
01/11/2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019
If Wes recognized all the qualifications and gave my education as masters degree ...... Is der a possibility that cic might accept only bachelor degree and not masters degree......? ?
Noooo way :)

Reactions: Priya0227

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
You mean the reference letter alone? Won’t they require more supporting docs than just the reference letter? Just to know..
My reference letter has everything they need. My salary, my join date, my position in the company, my roles and responsibilities etc.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
The way I see it, only your master's degree will be mentioned in the summary of WES ECA. Since WES only mentions your highest qualification. Now suppose the officer assumes you didn't qualify for two or more certificates because your bachelor's was not mentioned in the summary and rejects your application.

I see him most likely being fired for his incompetency.

You can't get a master's degree without a bachelor's degree. Even a 12 year old knows this.

gurpreetkaur_21

Sep 10, 2017

My PG was not recognized by WES which is mentioned and hence I got it evaluated from IQAS, I hope this does not create any problems while reviewing my case.
So, grad from WES and only PG from IQAS & I did provide these attachments in my education section.