+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I am Nov 30 AOR, and after MEP and Biometric in the Jan 10, background says WE ARE PROCESSING............... no change after that, any advice ? is it so called IP2, VO LONDON
It's normal!! Even I was in the same boat. No updates for nearly 5 months until last week.

I think you will find movement from next month :)

Ricky09

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
I think most will get before 180 and some at around 190. Which still isn't bad either. And as you said as long as it doesn't go past 200. I think everyone will be happy :)
What is your Client letter (LOE) about? (main points?)
I am asking because I also have client letter for review required as per march 12 notes.

SauKaash

Apr 10, 2019
Something unusual happened. We submitted our passports (PA+ 2 dependents) for the stamp on Monday to VFS Delhi and received a call on Thursday from Canadian Embassy Delhi to ask for eye color and height of my wife (who is a primary applicant) and my new born. I was not sure if the call was from Embassy and checked the number on google and yes it was embassy's number (011-4178 2000). Hope to receive it soon without any issue.

star2019

Feb 4, 2019
India
Category........
App. Filed.......
03-11-2018
Doc's Request.
06-12-2018
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
  • ITA - 12th Oct 2018 | AOR & RPRF paid 3rd November 2018 | IELTS R-7, W-7 S-7.5 L-8.5 | ECA - 2 or more certificates | Stream - FSWO- Single Applicant | Nationality- Indian | Residence - India | NOC- 2171 (Information systems analysts and consultants)
ordered GCMS notes on 5th April. Below is the status on my application. How can IRCC be so lazy? Why are they still issuing ITAs when they cannot process the existing applications with in the given time frame? Has anyone received PPR with similar criteria like me? 12 days remaining and they still did not start background check? How long does it take for them to complete BGV. I did not travel outside India at all and all my life I lived in the same city.
Got the ADR on 6th Dec, 2018 for schedule A form IMM5669. sent it immediately to IRCC. got the job bank update again on 14th April, 2019 after applying the GCMs notes on 5th April, 2019. How long wil they take to process a single person like me? This whole process has been a Nightmare to me
Estimated time (12) days remaining
Application step
Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
  • ITA - 12th Oct 2018 | AOR & RPRF paid 3rd November 2018 | IELTS R-7, W-7 S-7.5 L-8.5 | ECA - 2 or more certificates | Stream - FSWO- Single Applicant | Nationality- Indian | Residence - India | NOC- 2171 (Information systems analysts and consultants)
ordered GCMS notes on 5th April. Below is the status on my application. How can IRCC be so lazy? Why are they still issuing ITAs when they cannot process the existing applications with in the given time frame? Has anyone received PPR with similar criteria like me? 12 days remaining and they still did not start background check? How long does it take for them to complete BGV. I did not travel outside India at all and all my life I lived in the same city.
Got the ADR on 6th Dec, 2018 for schedule A form IMM5669. sent it immediately to IRCC. got the job bank update again on 14th April, 2019 after applying the GCMs notes on 5th April, 2019. How long wil they take to process a single person like me? This whole process has been a Nightmare to me
Estimated time (12) days remaining
Application step
Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I can feel your frustration. Just hang in there! We're still within the 6 mos processing time. Hopefully they will pick up our files before the 6 mos deadline.

You ordered GCMS on April 5th and got your notes today?

I ordered GCMS notes on April 4th but no update from it.

Where did you order your GCMS notes? I ordered mine from ATIP (through my cousin).

letsgo_canada

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
I can feel your frustration. Just hang in there! We're still within the 6 mos processing time. Hopefully they will pick up our files before the 6 mos deadline.

You ordered GCMS on April 5th and got your notes today?

I ordered GCMS notes on April 4th but no update from it.

Where did you order your GCMS notes? I ordered mine from ATIP (through my cousin).
Can u please help me the information of the process of raising GCMS notes

star2019

Feb 4, 2019
India
Category........
App. Filed.......
03-11-2018
Doc's Request.
06-12-2018
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
I raised GCMS notes from CAIPS website. Choose the 20$ notes. You just have to sign and scan a consent form they provide, upload it with your details and pay 20$. It takes 35 days to get GCMS notes

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
I ordered mine through ATIP and it is my cousin who is in Canada who did it for us. She only paid $5 for it but I have to giver her consent form. https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en

If you don't have someone who can order for you who is currently living in Canada, you can try others like getgcms etc. (just google GCMS notes) but most cost around $20.

Last edited: