+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Navi0007

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hi sithlord. I am silent reader and feels good to see your status changed. My aor is 2nd Nov too but still no changes after medical.only 10 days left and worried . Background status still same.i am in Canada and applied in fsw bcpnp program.

khalidr

Star Member
May 29, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Can anyone say how long could be the delay if there is yes to stat question for US visa refusal .... ?

Annamo

Apr 20, 2019
Hey! I recently sent a query through IRCC web form for changing some information.

Reply mail from the agent also included the following information:
"Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application. All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment. Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed."

Is this a standard reply? Does this mean I may have passed eligibility? My account shows I'm in IP1 stage.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi sithlord. I am silent reader and feels good to see your status changed. My aor is 2nd Nov too but still no changes after medical.only 10 days left and worried . Background status still same.i am in Canada and applied in fsw bcpnp program.
I think the processing times for pnp programs have slowed down :( There are atleast 2 BC pnp applicants I know in October who still haven't received any update.

Hopefully they pick up your file next week.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hey! I recently sent a query through IRCC web form for changing some information.

Reply mail from the agent also included the following information:
"Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application. All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment. Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed."

Is this a standard reply? Does this mean I may have passed eligibility? My account shows I'm in IP1 stage.
No, you have not passed eligibility. It's a generic reply