+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Aburleigh

Feb 5, 2019
Haha. Wow. Meaning mine was way overdue. Probably not a good sign regarding the processing speed of my application then
Hello, just to put you at ease, I received this request in my 5th month. Submitted and it turned to NA the next day, I then received a ghost update the day after. Found out very recently that everything is passed on my application and I’m awaiting the final decision.
If the ghost update was to signify I passed security, it didn’t delay me at all :)

Utuami27

Apr 17, 2019
I
Congratulations . Happy for u. :)
U rcvd the mail at what time?
Haven't received an email since December when they told me about the progress bar on my profile. So if you don't have the email like me, make sure you check your profile every other day so you don't miss deadlines while waiting for emails

Becikl007

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Got my application approved today by VO OTTAWA. They received my photos and passport copy yesterday and approved everything today. Now waiting for my COPR to arrive and I am off to land as a permanent resident of Canada. Would like to thank everyone on this forum for all the help and advice, hope you all get there ASAP.

My info:

CEC Inland (have been living and working in Canada for over 2 years)
AOR - Nov 4th
PPR email - April 3rd
PR approved - April 17th

Good luck to ya all!

Cheers.

Xhosa

Jul 25, 2017
Got my application approved today by VO OTTAWA. They received my photos and passport copy yesterday and approved everything today. Now waiting for my COPR to arrive and I am off to land as a permanent resident of Canada. Would like to thank everyone on this forum for all the help and advice, hope you all get there ASAP.

My info:

CEC Inland (have been living and working in Canada for over 2 years)
AOR - Nov 4th
PPR email - April 3rd
PR approved - April 17th

Good luck to ya all!

Cheers.
I am CEC inland too and sent my passport yesterday evening. My passport was shipped today and will reach there tomorrow. Glad to hear that it just took 1 day for you.

Becikl007

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
I am CEC inland too and sent my passport yesterday evening. My passport was shipped today and will reach there tomorrow. Glad to hear that it just took 1 day for you.
Thank you. I have sent my documents on the 5th of April and it only got to Ottawa yesterday. Xpresspost that was supposed to take 2 business days, took almost 7 to get there. At least I am getting my money back, since Xpresspost is guaranteed delivery.

Reactions: Xhosa

Abundance2019

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
02-11-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
Finally got my notes
CPC -Ottawa
Secondary- centralize intake office
AOR Nov 2
FSTP- inland
Ordered notes feb 15, criminality in progress all PC from 2 countries are NRT R10 ok,
Application parked due to new request of use of representative form ( I uploaded new one same day) this was noted on December 27,2018, CRS points verified no change since ITA, FSW -Met, MST- Met
Funds- exempt, this status was since February so I guess a lot could change since then, I am positively awaiting the Golden email. Best of luck to all :)

Reactions: pizzaboy99

pingguo222

Mar 6, 2019
I was going to wait patiently for 6 months before calling/ordering notes but today I can't bear the stress and ordered the GCMS notes.. Hopefully that can trigger my application someway

Reactions: Mikhail Che