+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
So guys, finally I got my passport with Visa stamped on it and I am all set for Canada. Thanks to all group mates for providing valuable information time to time and also their motivations. Also cong
Congrats and all the best for your future life in Canada :)

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
People who are waiting have their eligibility as met and criminality passed. They are being waited for no reason as they are told their application looks perfect. 20% figure is misleading in most of the cases. I said June onwards which includes all months even August September and October. Let’s see how long you have to wait!
I am seeing a lot of PPRs on this forum being processed in less than 4 months but I have also come across a lot of people who are waiting or who received PPR in 8-10 months. Personally I feel that it’s the security that holds application for long and that’s where the processing times differ. IRCC needs to increase the 20% buffer now.

I believe you had applied in June. So are you also among those still waiting?

Let’s hope we all get through soon. This process certainly is a lesson on patience and managing expectations.

Reactions: SithLord

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Dear members,
I need some help for the following thing: I believe Pretoria high commission Canada is my port of stamping as my PPR email mentions pretoria and I should send my passport via vfs. However, I will have to request them to change it to India New Delhi High Commission Canada as I recently moved back to India for next 90 days for a small project work. Can someone please guide me in this regard as I really don't want to travel back to SA just to get the stamping done. Phewww..It would be a shame if I have to incur a huge travel cost only to get the passport stamped.
Raise CSE & send email to Pretoria (email address has been provided to you, I believe) and New Delhi VOs asking to re-issue PPR from NDVO.

Reactions: coalkills

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Hi

I recieved GCMS notes on 13th April 19.

R10 review required on client information
A11.2 recomended Pass
Criminality Passed
Security Not started

I dont know its a good sign or bad.Please if anyone give me any idea on this.
Very good! PPR will be given as soon as Security is completed - which can be any day now.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Here! hahaha, nothing since the request to pay RPRF on 14th January. Trying to keep it cool! (we don't have other option anyway)
Great you got the RPRF request!! Still nothing here.

Btw, just read in February thread, a couple of FSW-O Indian residence from Ottawa VO got PPR :D:D:D:D

Either this is a rare case or they must have insanely reduced the processing times for 2019 AORs :D:D

Reactions: greenboymx

kamy18

Star Member
May 15, 2018
So I have a stupid question that I just thought of.
I got my ECA from WES but never received the hard copy of the report, just the soft copy. Used that for the application. My question is, if I don’t have the hard copy, would it make a difference if and when I get the PPR? Like when I do the landing?
No not at all,
I know few , including me who never recvd hard copy but have got PPR

Reactions: poojarmalhotra

Manpreet3

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Finally I managed to speak to an agent, a very sweet and kind lady. But everything she told is exactly what my online status is showing. LOL!! Thought would hear something new.
BG in process.
AOR - Nov 2
Eligibility - still reviewing.
Nothing else required.
15 days are left.
hope the coming week brings some good news :)